• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back. Which RV should I scan today?

- - - Post Merge - - -

...I miss being able to see my Tetris collectible. These weird turnip-head things that have taken over all the collectibles give me the creeps. -_-;

Sorry, mysterygal2, I already scanned Admiral as today's RV in my campground. You can visit Admiral's RV today if you like, and perhaps you can request Kicks another day. Let me know if you'd like to visit Admiral's RV. :)

I'll open my gate for you now, Cascade.

when will be your next sanrio character? bummed I just missed etoile but its so kind of you to share.

Last edited:
I scan whatever RV is requested first when I open up for requests that day, so I never know what the next RV will be. You're more than welcome to request whatever RV of mine you like, if you're around when I open up for a new request on another day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for tonight. See you next time everyone.

Hello, KiwiKenobi. I'm very interested in visiting Admiral's RV. When will you be doing another give away? I'm bummed that I missed that...

I'm back, and I'm happy to announce that I can now offer RV's of Digby and Isabelle in her winter outfit in addition to all of the RV's I already have. Which RV should I scan today?

I am. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

eck, someone just showed up in my town, sorry.
Maybe in a few minutes? Is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back