• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly, frogkisses. I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone.

Thank you! I can come over right now, are your gates open?

Last edited:
My gates will be open for you in just a minute, I just need to scan Admiral in first.

My gate is open for you now, Mely.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Admiral's RV?

RoRoShell, I don't scan more than one RV a day. Please read the first post of this thread for all of the rules regarding my RV visits.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to take a break now, but I should be back later to let more people visit Admiral's RV.

Last edited:
RoRoShell, I don't scan more than one RV a day. Please read the first post of this thread for all of the rules regarding my RV visits.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to take a break now, but I should be back later to let more people visit Admiral's RV.

sorry! I got confused, I'd like to visit admiral's RV pls!

Certainly, I'll add RoRoShell and Takashi now and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haven't seen anyone in my town yet. I'm going to close my gate. Please post when you're ready to visit, Takashi and RoRoShell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back