• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just picking Ursala from your list but turns out someone already asked for her! Yay!

I'd love to come over :D

I don't know if my post is showing up? But I'm ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg now it shows up after I double post hahah

I'll be ready for you in just a minute, acnl322, and you, too, Quack. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open for acnl322 and Quack now.

First, my gate was open, and Takashi visited. Then I sent Takashi home and made sure I had everyone added. My gate is now open for acnl322 and Quack.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to take a break, but I'll be back later to let more people visit Ursala's RV.

Certainly, Loubelle. Let me know when you've added my friend code, and I'll open my gate.

Certainly, ivorystar. Let me know when you've added my friend code, and I'll open my gate.

Certainly, womenrfromvenusaur. I'll add you and open my gate for you as soon as I'm done with the current visitor. Should only be a few minutes.

My gate is open for you now, womenrfromvenusaur.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Ursala's RV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back