Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, i wont be able to visit anymore after tomorrow and i was wondering if you could do ?toile tomorrow so i have a chance to get some of her items? (TBH i cant decide between her and chai)

Last edited:
Geowlett, please read the rules in the first post of this thread. I don't take requests ahead of time.

Samoony, certainly! I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haven't seen you in my town yet, Samoony. Please let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate for you.

Hey is it possible I get some signatures? I know you have another post for that but if it's too late at night and having the RV thread open, I completely understand!

Edit: don't worry about it actually I'm gonna head to bed probably! But thanks again for hosting RV!

Last edited:
Feel free to post in my help thread, it's still open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for Kicks's RV tonight. See you next time, everyone.

If no one has any requests, I'll just pick one to scan myself and see if anyone wants to visit it. But I'll wait for a bit longer in case anyone has a request.

i missed kicks, can you do that again? or one of the sanrio ones (im not picky on which sanrio one)

Certainly, I'll scan Kicks in now and open my gate for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you haven't added me yet. Are you ready to visit now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind, just got you registered in my friend list. I'll open my gate now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back