Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I visit after bcmii (because you want one person at a time)? Or is it still the one-a-day rule?

I have no preference to how many visitors I have at a time. I've had three visitors at once visiting an RV on several occasions, and it's been fine. I also have no rule about how many times a person can visit an RV, anyone can visit my RV's as much as they want. The only limit is that I don't time travel, so I can only offer one unique RV a day. If you wanted one besides Chai's, then you'd have to wait for another day. But you can visit Chai as much as you like right now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to leave once the hour rolls over, so please let me know if you'd like to visit as soon as possible. If I don't hear from you before then, I should be back in a few hours, if you'll still be around.

Okay! I'll open my gate for you now, Kurai Hiroma.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got to go now, but I'll be back later to let more people visit Chai's RV.

Okay, I can give you the Midna's mask you want when you come over to visit the RV. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open for you now, soldierroxas.

Last call for Chai's RV tonight.

---

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone.

Last edited:
Certainly, maddienicole! I'll add you and open my gate for you after the current session. It will just be a few minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open for you now, maddienicole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back