• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, so my alternate character didn't have enough MEOW coupons to get everything i wanted, so if you are available later, can i come back? Sorry for me needing to come back!

That's just fine, DanielCat. Just let me know when you're ready to visit again, and if I'm still online at that time, I'll be happy to let you back in. :)

That's odd. My gate is open now. I can try closing and reopening it if you're not able to see it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I closed and reopened my gate. See if you can see it now.
Ah there we go! Thank you. On my way

Hi! Would it be any trouble if I visited Chai? She has some super cute stuff in her RV. :'D

Thank you! I'll be waiting then. :>

Edit: thank you so much! I'll most likely be a returning visitor!

Last edited:
Posted in the wrong thread LOL I would like to visit Chai! (is your Nook's open? I still need to complete the initiative, if that's okay)

Certainly, spicedb! I'll open my gate for you now. We can stop by Nook's first, and then we'll go to the RV.

Okay, I'll open my gate for you again now, DanielCat. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to take a break now, but I'll be back later to let more people visit Chai's RV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back