• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly, Ably.Saucey! I'll scan Digby in and open my gate for you now.

That's fine, Bosoc, I'll add you and open my gate for you, too.

Okay, let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Ably.Saucey, too, let me know when you're ready for your second trip.

Okay, my gate is open for you both now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Digby's RV?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for today. See you next time, everyone.

Last call for an RV request tonight.

--

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone.

Last edited:
Hi! Could you please scan in Chai's RV? I have you added.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Can you let me know when you can scan her in? And would it be possible if I came to Digby's?

Last edited:
CutsceneLogic, yes, I can scan in Digby today. But you seemed a little unsure about it. Is there another RV you'd prefer, or is Digby what you want?

Viridi, sorry, unless the other person changes their mind, today's RV will be Digby. I only scan one RV a day because I don't time travel. I don't decide which RV I'll scan ahead of time, and I don't take requests ahead of time, so if you want to know when I open up for new requests for a different day, you can subscribe to this thread and be notified when new posts are added.

CutsceneLogic, yes, I can scan in Digby today. But you seemed a little unsure about it. Is there another RV you'd prefer, or is Digby what you want?

Viridi, sorry, unless the other person changes their mind, today's RV will be Digby. I only scan one RV a day because I don't time travel. I don't decide which RV I'll scan ahead of time, and I don't take requests ahead of time, so if you want to know when I open up for new requests for a different day, you can subscribe to this thread and be notified when new posts are added.

Oh, no no, Digby is fine! I was just sort of lobbing it out as a suggestion. :p

Okay, let me know when you're ready to visit and I'll open my gate.

And are you ready to visit Digby now, Viridi?

No worries, opening my gate for you now, CutsceneLogic. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Viridi, let me know if you'd still like to visit Digby's RV, and I'll open my gate for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back