• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last call for Isabelle's RV tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone.

:blush: What the heck, I'm seeing posts 5-10 minutes after they post...
I don't need anything from inkwell, thanks though. :)

Last edited:
Okay, my gate is open for DanielCat now. And Ably.Saucey, if you want to visit Inkwell's RV, come on over, too. :)

May I please visit if you got time, love the Inkwell items and sadly he's not too common here for me to actually buy the amiibo ._.

Oh wait, doesn't he have the big, pearly shell? I retract my previous statement.

Ah, the great super sea snails! Reminds me of Doctor Doolittle (although his was pink) ...may I come, please, Kiwi?

Last edited:
Ably.Saucey, Inkwell has the Super Sea Snails, if that's what you mean.

http://moridb.com/items/furniture/super-sea-snail

Not sure what other big pearly shells there are, unless you mean a music box. If you want a music box, I can make you one with any song you like. Just let me know.

Certainly, Sheila! I'll add you now and open my gate.

And Nenya, too. :)

Last edited:
Thank you, I'll add you and get on :)

I'll be Sheila from Jungle btw ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back