Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'll open my gate for your second visit to the RV now. We'll stop by Re-Tail on the way there, it's right on the path. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

BlueCicada, I have to leave in about half an hour, so we might not be able to do all four of the visits that you want in that time, especially since your internet connection seems a little laggy. But I'll do my best. Let me know when you've time traveled to another day so that you can order more items.

No worries. Also, just making sure that you read my previous post about my limited time right now.

My gate is open for you again now.

You can visit as many times as you like, just I don't know if we can fit all of the visits you want into the time right now. But if we're able to connect quickly enough, we can do it. I have about twenty minutes still.

Okay, my gate is open for you now, BlueCicada.

I can add you and open my gate for you after the current session, squidpops. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opening my gate for squidpops and BlueCicada now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only have about five minutes left right now, so if either of you wants to visit now, please come as soon as possible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going on break now, but I'll be back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back