What is your guilty pleasure song?

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

That's a really hard question to be honest, I probably have numerous things that would count as "guilty pleasures", but oddly enough I can't seem to think of any off the top of my head. Perhaps it's because in our mind as long as we personally like something, guilty pleasures don't exist because in our mind that guilty pleasure would just be simply something "underrated". Bit of a mind twister for me to contribute to this thread.

In Thought Boo.png

Last edited:
View attachment 193936

That's a really hard question to be honest, I probably have numerous things that would count as "guilty pleasures", but oddly enough I can't seem to think of any off the top of my head. Perhaps it's because in our mind as long as we personally like something, guilty pleasures don't exist because in our mind that guilty pleasure would just be simply something "underrated". Bit of a mind twister for me to contribute to this thread.

View attachment 193937

That's fine, i totally understand. =)

Any songs by Lana Del Rey. I enjoy listening to her pessimistic songs when I'm not in the best mood.

Vocaloid, K-On! songs, Britany Spears and many old pop songs from the early 2000s or late 90s. I hide my ipod in shame. ^^;

I love this entire album. I sing the lyrics all the time. Even though it is absolute chaos and I can't listen to it seriously with anyone else.
My favorite songs are "Philosophy of the World" and "My Pal Foot Foot"

Last edited:
I HAVE NO GUILT. I AM PROUD TRASH.
I guess my most ""weird"" songs I love are Vocaloid songs, K-pop (BLACKPIIINK), and a bunch of super inappropriate pop music lol
Also anime openings/ endings~

I originally heard this through the old Digimon movie and It has a nostalgic feel ever since. ='D

A lot of my favorite songs are from the 80's/90's. Most people would think of them as sentimental but I don't feel guilty listening to them and I don't care :p

"Broccoli" by D.R.A.M. and Lil Yachty. Dunno, it's just really catchy.

Well I have a lot and Im going to admit to them I listen to Allstar by Smashmouth (lol)
YMCA by Village People(lol)
Florral Shoppe By Macintosh 420 Plus (vaporwave)
Fresh Prince Of D***B*** (lol)

Back