• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your guilty pleasure song?

xSany

Wanderer
Bells
Switch
7222-4644-1622
Mine is careless whisper by George Michael, i like Seether's cover of that song better than the original.

What the heck does guilty pleasure mean? I keep hearing the word mentioned on the radio.

Guilty pleasure is something, such as a film, television programme, or piece of music, that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard.

Video game soundtracks I guess?

I don't know honestly. I don't really consider any of the music I like to be guilty pleasures.

"Shake it off" by Taylor Swift. Guilty pleasure to me because I'm not really into that kind of music.
And also some songs of Super Junior, for the same reason.

UHUH

THIS MY ****

ALL THE GIRLS STOMP UR FEET LIKE THIS

FEW TIMES I BEEN AROUND THAT TRACK SO IT'S NOT JUST HAPPEN LIKE THAT

CAUSE I AIN'T NO HOLLABACKK GURLLLL

CAUSE I AIN'T NO HOLLABACKK GURLLLL

Why not make a great song even better

Also video game soundtracks

Last edited:
Not really guilty about it, but:

Tbh that's my favourite Kyary song actually!! It's super cute and catchy lol :')

My guilty pleasure... Any music by Taylor Swift. I know she's problematic af but I like her recent music (not so keen on the country stuff though lmao). *so white girl*

most tawog songs are my guilty pleasure, especially this one. i memorized the lyrics to it all lmao

Probably Slowly by Susanne Sundf?r because a lot of people think its really weird and it is no where near my preferred genre (indie rock)
I'm also an 80's music lover which people consider cheesy but I LOVE IT haha :p

Back