• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Art stuff

So so so good. Love the colors especially. You're extremely talented!

That's so kind of you, thank you! I really tried my best with the colour palette for this one. I believe I didn't use black or grey at all, and I can see the difference it's made. I actually want to touch up the background a bit later but I'm overall pretty pleased with it now that I look at it again!

Also the first time I've felt happy enough with a drawing to use it as an avatar. That's was a personal goal of mine for a long time lol.

Your latest digital piece is absolutely breathtaking. Oh my god.. you truly have a talent!! I'm so jealous x)

Your latest digital piece is absolutely breathtaking. Oh my god.. you truly have a talent!! I'm so jealous x)

Thank you so much! I'm really proud of that one haha. I think it was my first time trying out some dynamic lighting and I really like how it turned out. I'm also addicted to drawing FFBE characters lately lol.

Back