• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Art stuff

ahhh i love your art! i look forward to seeing your progress on the 2B piece c:

LOVELOVELOVE the newest collab that you did! The coloring is very dreamy, I agree. It's fluffy/hazy and makes me think of like a dreamlike state. always i'm always a fan of butts hurhur

I can't wait to see the progress on the 2B though you got me on the edge of my seat kjhgjtdhgvr

That Sakuya piece is so impressive!! It's incredible, how well you and your collab partner teamed up to produce that final amazing artwork. Despite it being overwhelmingly pink, there's no lack of depth, and it's so lively!
I also like how the soft coloring looks on her clothes and hair. That was definitely a great call!
Your linework was also glorious, of course ;-]

Really looking forward to what other art you'll put out in the future, and I'm eagerly awaiting that 2B piece as well! Definitely hyped for Nier: Automata, heh.

That Sakuya piece is so impressive!! It's incredible, how well you and your collab partner teamed up to produce that final amazing artwork. Despite it being overwhelmingly pink, there's no lack of depth, and it's so lively!
I also like how the soft coloring looks on her clothes and hair. That was definitely a great call!
Your linework was also glorious, of course ;-]

Really looking forward to what other art you'll put out in the future, and I'm eagerly awaiting that 2B piece as well! Definitely hyped for Nier: Automata, heh.

Ah, thank you! I'm really glad you liked it! I loved his use of colour too, it's subtle but really has an impact which is pretty fantastic. Hopefully I can pick up some tips and tricks from working with him, he's definitely more experienced than I am so I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to work with him. :)

Apparently my last screenshot had a broken link so I've fixed it. No progress to show yet because god dammit Zelda is eating up all my free time at the moment LOL. What am I going to do when Nier comes out, I feel like I'm going to explode with all these great games coming out in such a short span of time. I just need to set aside at least two hours a day to work on art, it's a habit I was getting into until Nintendo ruined me.

I love your art it is very beautiful! I saw your little ramble, i hope you don't get discouraged ever again and believe in yourself, because i can see you really do have amazing potential!!

That drawing you just did is so pretty! The hair and shading are really perfect.

That drawing you just did is so pretty! The hair and shading are really perfect.

That's very kind of you, thank you! Even though I haven't posted anything in a while here I've still been practicing on little things, and I definitely think my hair has improved a lot the past year. Just looking at the Camilla above makes me cringe a little too, her hair looks like fruit rolls lol. So if there's anything I'm happy with regarding progress, it's definitely hair.

Just watched you on dA, really love your art style <3 I love the way you shade and your lines are so smooth!!

Back