• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Deers Gardening Shop (✿◠‿◠) NEW STOCK! [FULL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deers

tea and memes
Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
tumblr_lrm9aajDlt1qd8xmf.gif
Welcome to my lil gardening shop, I sell mostly hybrids, and maybe a couple other things in the future~
tumblr_m7yo0rD8EQ1ql2gz1.gif

A couple things:
glass_star_bullet__blue__by_gasara-d7wvsmc.gif This is my first shop, so please be patient with me~
glass_star_bullet__blue__by_gasara-d7wvsmc.gif I'm free most weekdays, and sometimes on the weekends.
glass_star_bullet__blue__by_gasara-d7wvsmc.gif For now, max order will be 15, this will probably go up as I get used to this.
glass_star_bullet__blue__by_gasara-d7wvsmc.gif If I don't have the quantity of what you'd like, dont worry! I breed whatever you order too!
glass_star_bullet__blue__by_gasara-d7wvsmc.gif This is a TBT&IGB shop for now, although TBT is preferred.
glass_star_bullet__blue__by_gasara-d7wvsmc.gif I'm currently building up my flower variation, so bear with me! Bushes and other things will be coming soon too!

Each flower is 2TBT each
Roses:
glass_star_bullet__blue__by_gasara-d7wvsmc.gif Purple x5 glass_star_bullet__blue__by_gasara-d7wvsmc.gif Pink
glass_star_bullet__blue__by_gasara-d7wvsmc.gif Blue glass_star_bullet__blue__by_gasara-d7wvsmc.gif Black
glass_star_bullet__blue__by_gasara-d7wvsmc.gif Black glass_star_bullet__blue__by_gasara-d7wvsmc.gif Orange

Cosmos:
glass_star_bullet__green__by_gasara-d7wvsma.gif Pink x5
glass_star_bullet__green__by_gasara-d7wvsma.gif Black x8
glass_star_bullet__green__by_gasara-d7wvsma.gif Orange x8

Pansies:
glass_star_bullet__pink__by_gasara-d7wvsml.gif Purple x7
glass_star_bullet__pink__by_gasara-d7wvsml.gif Blue x8

Tulips:
glass_star_bullet__grey__by_gasara-d7wvsm6.gif Orange x4

Other (Everything is 3TBT!)
glass_star_bullet__orange__by_gasara-d7wvsmq.gif Lucky Clovers x10
glass_star_bullet__orange__by_gasara-d7wvsmq.gif Skinny Mushroom x15
glass_star_bullet__orange__by_gasara-d7wvsmq.gif Famous Mushroom x15
Order Form:
Mayor name:
Town name:
FC:
Order:
Total:

Slots
1. lj4702 - 15 Orange tulips
2. Alicia - 10 Black roses
3. baileyanne94 - 10 Pink roses, 10 Orange roses

Last edited:
Mayor name: Squid
Town name: Pachia
FC: it's on the left
Order:
- 5 Black Roses
- 5 Gold Roses
- 5 Pink Cosmos
Total: 30 TBT

Mayor name: Squid
Town name: Pachia
FC: it's on the left
Order:
- 5 Black Roses
- 5 Gold Roses
- 5 Pink Cosmos
Total: 30 TBT

I totally didn't realise anyone ordered, I thought this would be a flop xD Added to the list, I'll pm you when its ready!

Mayor name:Julia
Town name:Denver
friend code:sidebar
Order: 15 purple pansies
Total: 20 tbt

Sorry had to zoom in on the directions because couldnt see the writing because of the color.

Last edited:
just wanted to say this is a super cute shop and i love your userpic! best of luck with this :blush:

just wanted to say this is a super cute shop and i love your userpic! best of luck with this :blush:

Eeee! Thankyou! I put a lot of work into this

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor name:Julia
Town name:Denver
friend code:sidebar
Order: 15 purple pansies
Total: 20 tbt

Sorry had to zoom in on the directions because couldnt see the writing because of the color.

Accepted, added to the list. I'll PM you when your orders ready. :3

Any orders may be on a slight delay because I'm currently away from home until Tuesday, but I'll try my best to fit it in! Don't wanna make people wait >.<

UPDATE!
Just got back from travelling, so going to be working on the orders I have tomorrow seeing as I'm going to bed now after a long day.

Hopefully should be complete and I'll be sending out PM's tomorrow too~

Thanks for your patience! <3

Mayor Name: Lauren
Town Name: Rosevale
FC: (sidebar)
Order: 15 blue roses
Total: 30 tbt

Thank you ;w;

hi! is this a multi person shop? if so than i would like to help when your offline :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back