• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Would you rather game!

xSany

Wanderer
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7222-4644-1622
The purpose of this game is to answer the question from the person above you, and leave your own Would you rather.

The game rules are:

Answer the Would you rather question from the person above you, you may leave a explanation behind why you choose a certain answer.

Leave a witty, serious or clever question behind to be answered by someone else. Please refrain from leaving sexual or racist questions for it will be reported to the mods.

I prefer to go by numbers for this game, go along with the count of the question being post above you, will be easier to keep up with the game. Since i am No.1 the next person to answer my question and leave behind their own Would You Rather Question will automatically be No.2, please use the number you have like the following example:

Answer to Would you rather question No.(?): ( put your answer to the question above you here)

Put in your number for your Would you rather question:

Would you rather question No.(?) : ( put your question here)

Make sure someone else doesn't beat you to the punch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You may answer previous questions to earlier posts, please put that on the end of your message: "Answers to previous questions", include the numbers of those questions.

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Game starts now!

Would you rather question No.1 : Would you rather jump into a ice cold river in your undies or sink your front teeth into a popsicle.

front teeth in a popsicle, it's gonna hurt x2 as much tho cause my sensitive teeth -u-...

would you rather have your fav fictional character come to life or live in a fictional world?

live in a fictional world. this world would just trouble them

(no 3.) would you rather swim with a shark or swim with a dolphin

Last edited:
Dolphin o:

No. 4 Would you rather jump in front of a medium sized cactus or put toothpicks under your toenails and hit it against a wall realllyy hard

Last edited:
jump in front of a medium sized cactus. you never said we had to land on it ;p

(no 4.) would you rather play minecraft or roblox

I would rather play roblox, even if it is terrible. Minecraft is just sad.

Would you rather eat tree bark with a dead tarantula or step on glass?

step on glass

Would you rather listen to Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez for 24 hours.

Justin bieber

would you rather have feet for hands or hands for feet?

Feet for hands.

Would you rather have nits forever or body odour forever.

Last edited:
hands for feet

Would you rather have a pastel town or a garbage town (AC:NL)?

Last edited:
A pastel town?

Would you rather have nits forever or body odour forever?

ninja'd odor

would you rather be ignored everytime you speak, or be listened to but no one understand you?

Last edited:
ignored. people would leave me alone :c

Would you rather eat a skunk or a possum?

Spaghetti. I don't like cheese (even though I make 2 many Wallace and Gromit jokes).

Would you rather have to play on the Virtual Boy for the rest of your life or play Polybius for the rest of your life? (Look it up, wanted to put the E.T game from the landfill but eh)

Play on the virtual boy.

Would you rather watch Grey's Anatomy or 16 & Pregnant? The whole series - whichever you choose.

Grey's Anatomy, MTV won't get my ratings until they start to play music again XD

Would you rather be a background character for Sesame Street, or Barney?~ For the rest of your life

sesame street.

would you rather be 9ft tall or 4ft tall?

Four feet tall. As long as I'm not fat anymore.

Would you rather eat a kitten or a puppy?

Eat a kitten. :p
Would you rather...
Lick a Cactus?
Lick a Porcupine?

Back