• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Would you rather game!

go to heaven and be bored. im always bored anyway

would you rather

invent a new kind of cheese

or

find a new species of bunny?

invent a new kind of cheese

i like cheese

would you rather watch all the movies

or

watch all the tv shows

hmmm all the movies. Sounds like a lot of work though.

Would you rather be able to Speak every language or Be extremely musically inclined?

Be able to speak every language

Would you rather

Not be able to eat pudding again

Or

Not be able to eat cookies again?

no pudding cookies are endless

would you rather have one million 1000 word essays to do

or one million screaming babies to look after

Last edited:
One million babies! I'd probably just wear ear plugs.

Would you rather get stung by 3 wasps or get a whole lemon squeezed in one eye?

as i have anyphylaxis so literally go unconscious and get a rash on every inch on my body from wasp stings, i'd go for the lemon

would you rather date someone who hated your family or date someone who hated your friends

Date someone who hated my friends

Would you rather eat only spicey food for the rest of your life or only sweet food the rest of your life?

only spicy food i have a sensitive tummy and i am srsly suffering after the easter egg hunt.. plus i can handle spicy food pretty good

would you rather

be the president of the usa but have no money

or have a REALLY REALLY bad job and be rich

President with no money. Hands down.

Would you rather sell your left kidney to get money to buy the latest and greatest gaming platform

or

would you rather steal the newest console and only be able to play third party titles on it?

steal the newest console ez pz

would you rather only eat eggs or only eat beans

Beans! I HATE eggs!

Would you rather always be 15 minutes late or 3 hours early to everything.

Last edited:
3 hours early :p

would you rather

always eat bananas for lunch

or

always eat peas for dinner?

always eat peas for dinner!

would you rather have someone wash, iron and fold your laundry for 3 years or have a 3,000$ giftcard to your favorite clothing store?

Last edited:
Be given the Gift Card.

Would you rather Stay in Freezing Water for 10 Minutes or Stay in Boiling Water for 10 minutes?

Stay in boiling water.
Would you rather no vision or no hearing?

No vision. I have perfect pitch so I could still play piano without being able to see. I could be the next Stevie Wonder.

Would you rather Play Super Mario 64 once a day for one hour for the rest of your life, or

never be able to play video games ever again?

play super mario 64 once a day for one hour for the rest of my life it's better than nothing

would you rather not be able to hear music as in, you can hear everything else just not music or be unable to hear when cars are coming?

I'd rather be able to listen to music. Cars aren't as interesting. This is what eyes were made for.

Would you rather have a tea party with the baddies in the pyramid of Shifting Sand Land, or

walk a 500m game of tightrope treachery from Mario Party 1 and get shot at with cannonballs?

Sry y'all might need to do research lol

Last edited:
Tea party with the baddies in Shifting Sand Land.:cool:

Would you rather meet Donkey Kong or Diddy Kong?

Back