Would you rather game!

Movies.

If you were reborn in a new life, would you rather be alive in the past or future?

Japan definitely.

Would you rather Reverse one decision you make every day or be able to stop time for 10 seconds every day?

Reverse one decision you make Every Day.

Would you Rather...

Never eat Candy again.
Never eat Ice Cream again?

Never eat candy again.

Would you rather...
Have heat during the winter months,

or

Have AC during the summer months?

Have AC during the summer months. Electric blankets for life.

Would you rather Have a foot long nose or a foot long tongue?

tongue.

would you rather: have cats for hands or dogs for feet?

cats for hands.

would you rather have a monster follow you around when you go outside or a monster live in your house?
(both monsters will be trying to kill you)

Have the monster live in my house.

Would you Rather...

Eat a Lion?

OR

Eat a Tiger?

Last edited:
Neither! they're an endangered species :(

would you rather get your haircut short and green or have it super long and fluffy but pink? both hairstyles will look good though

long and fluffy but pink. ^^
would you rather know how you're going to die or when you're going to die?
i think both of those would be terrible honestly.

Oooh, both of those suck! I'm a terribly paranoid person so I'd be pretty miserable with either lol. If I had to pick, though, I guess I'd pick when I'm going to die. That way I would be able to finish all my business. If I picked the other, I'd be really scared of the thing that caused my death and obsess over it! Though I'd definitely obsess over the date too.

Hm - would you rather only eat cauliflower for the rest of your life or have every single person around you sound like Owen Wilson?

I'm going to have to go with the cauliflower option. I absolutely hate cauliflower, but I can tell you right now a drink can fix the bad taste, but there's no cure for everyone including the most feminine of ladies to have masculine voices.

Would you rather be diagnosed with AIDS or have twenty children?

I got nanja'd!

Twenty children. Having AIDS would suck, having a lot of children wouldn't suck. I love family, the more the merrier, I suppose!

Would you rather: Forget your entire life, or wake up having your entire life being just a dream?

Last edited:
That's a hard one and super depressive
tumblr_inline_mo11ap4oEJ1qz4rgp.gif

I think I would rather forget my entire life... It wouldnt change the fact that what happened in it has actually happened; and at least then my loved ones will remember me and possibly be able to help me regain my memories, or at least try to help me form new ones with them.

Would you rather have a prodigious talent for drawing, painting, etc. or for playing musical instruments?

That's a hard one. I'd say musical instruments though, as I've always wanted to know what it's like to play in a rock band.:cool:

Would you rather eat ice cream or cake for the rest of your life?

Cake! There's more variety in cake and I love cake mmm

Would you rather live in the Antarctic or the Desert?

Japan; Australia sounds too hot for me and I have a cousin there

Would you rather work an office job or work on your feet? (assuming the pay is equally well)

Those are both equally awful, but I'll go with Office Job.

Would you rather see your mom naked or see your Dad naked?

(Goodness I can't even answer that, as I've seen both and they are equally terrifying.)

Back