Would you rather game!

Someone else answer the Q above me if you like (No wonder why this thread lost popularity)

Would you rather wear skirts or pants everyday

Last edited:
I cant answer that either lmao
Also I prefer pants
Would you rather eat cheese puffs for the rest of your life or not eat anything at all

Eat cheese puffs for the rest of my life! At least I wouldn't die!

Would you rather hear Jpop or vaporwave 24/7?

100% no doubt I would rather hear vaporwave 24/7. I mean that's pretty much how I live my life when I'm away at school lol. Vaporwave & chillwave in the shower, while i'm studying, doing homework etc. It's really not bad when you sit down and listen to it, it's super chill??

There's also the fact I don't understand japanese, and it's more often than not super upbeat, but at least with vaporwave there's not often voices/lyrics & you actually have room to think.

Would you rather sleep on a huge bed of marshmallows or sleep on a huge bed of your dream stuffed animals?

Last edited:
dream stuffed animals

would you rather float away holding bunny balloons or float down using a pair of underpants as a parachute. (they're clean)

Umm....Float away with bunny balloons (I love bunny balloons XD)

Would you rather play Banjo Kazooie or Yooka Laylee?

Not sleep. Food is life and the night is young.

Would you rather only have chicken or only have beef?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dang I got ninjad

Bacon cheeseburger

Would you rather kill that roach and eat it or live a day in a zombie apocalypse?

Live a day in the zombie apocalypse. I feel like living in the zombie apocalypse could be fun.. Even though I'd probably die by tripping on the stairs lol

Would you rather have crab hands or a snake tongue? (The Crab Hands are huge and the snake has free range)

A snake tongue! I used to wish to get a split tongue one day... but eh, not anymore.

Would you rather eat leaves or eat flowers

Last edited:
I've eaten both before. In my opinion, flowers taste better lol

Would you rather eat 200 worms every day as a snack for the rest of your life for the or have 30 flies fly into your ears EVERY night? (Btw, worms are the only thing you can eat.)

I'm evil lol

Last edited:
i'd probably want the 20 flies in my ears than not to have the best variety in life.. FOOD.

um... would you rather live under a busy highway that has a hundreds of cars pass it per hour every hour but be RICH or have no senses?

Back