• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Would you rather game!

Uh...Looked it up LOL they both look but but id say Scary Movie since Disaster Movie has a 1% on rotten tomatoes :O shockingly low

Would you rather play Animal Crossing New Leaf with your least favorite villagers stuck in your town forever or play Wild World?

I've actually never played Wild World, so I'd have to go with that.

Would you rather watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off or Dirty Dancing?

Last edited:
dirty dancing, it's 3 minutes shorter

would you rather eat a melon or a watermelon

Pancakes.

Would you Rather...

Never eat Pizza again?
Never eat a Hamburger again?

I could honestly live without both of them but I'd say never eat hamburgers again.

would you rather always have a shower or always have a bath?

Always have a Shower.

Would you Rather...

Eat Coins?
Eat Rocks?

never work. duh

would you rather:
never have to eat again
never have to sleep again

Never sleep again.

Would you Rather...

Never eat Candy?
Never eat Ice Cream?

Never eat ice cream

Would you rather....... Not watch TV/movies etc ever again or not be able to listen to music again

Never watch TV and movies again, I cant live without music!

Would you rather fart really loudly while watching a movie in a crowded movie theatre or be dutch ovened for 1 minute by a family member who ate beans?

Fart in a movie for sure haahahah

Would you rather....be stuck eating ramen noodles or instant mac and cheese all your life?

Last edited:
Ramen noodles! I haven't gotten to eat them much whereas I eat mac and cheese almost all the time, so it would be something new and actually kind of interesting.

Would you rather only wear rings (and no other jewelry items) for the rest of your life or necklaces (and no other jewelry items) for the rest of your life?

Rings definitely, i hate necklaces as they make my skin itchy but rings i can deal with xD

Would you rather be able to freeze time but whenever you came out of it you're frozen for 3 times as long or be able to teleport to anywhere but in 1 minute you get returned to where you were (you can bring things back with you).

Last edited:
Teleport myself to places.. i would be a awesome assassin who get rid of the parasite that has manifested itself in this world.

Would you rather be in a heavy snow blaze and there is no place to find shelter or be in a desert during daytime and you have no water

Teleport myself to places.. i would be a awesome assassin who get rid of the parasite that has manifested itself in this world.

Would you rather be in a heavy snow blaze and there is no place to find shelter or be in a desert during daytime and you have no water
Snow blaze?

Would you rather eat chips or french fries?

French fries. Especially garlic parmesan fries

Instead of using/driving a car, would you rather unicycle everywhere, or use a pogo stick?

A pogo stick, hopefully that could work. XD

Would you rather turn into the color of your current emotion (pink=in like/love, blue=sad, etc.) or have subtitles going across your head saying what you're thinking?

Last edited:
Subtitles going across my head. Not exactly a color person.

Would you rather star in television or movies?

Back