Would you rather game!

I would definitely rather be rich, i mean eventually the cars passing by become white noise or you can just block it out with earphones/earplugs/music etc.
I can barely imagine losing one of my senses (touch/motor countrol, sight, smell, hearing, taste, etc.) but all of them, that's terrifying, I may as well be a vegetable.

would you rather do something you love while only making just enough to get by, or do something you don't like but earn 6 figures & afford luxuries

Last edited:
Doing something I love ^^

Would you rather lose electricity for 24 hours or lose internet access for a week?

Goldfish-sized whale. You know how cool it'd be to have a whale in your 10-gallon fish tank?

Would you rather be the cause of a drunk car wreck and live, or be a victim of one and die?

uhhh that's a scary question.. i think i would rather live. Though chances are impossible of that happening considering i never drink, and find getting drunk something I would not willingly do. I find getting straight up drunk irresponsible as is, let alone getting drunk and deciding to drive. And anyway... I don't even know how drive. So.. chances of me being a victim are higher. I get so nervous i can barely even cross a street! Haha.

would you rather have one of your stuffed animal turn into a real animal, or an animal that can talk?

Last edited:
Definitely an animal that can talk, most of my stuffies are insects anyways.

Would you rather have your best friend *think* that you spread a nasty rumor about them, when you didn't, or spread a nasty rumor about your best friend, and have them think someone else started it?

I'd rather have them think I spread it, so I can redeem myself and make it up to them and have them forgive me. Usually, even if I didn't actually do anything wrong, I can't stand the guilt when someone is upset with me.

Would you rather gain 20 lbs and get healthier, or lose 20lbs but get less healthy?

Gain 20 pounds. I can burn em off quick.

Would you rather only be able to eat hot pockets but they don't impact your health, or would you rather only drink water for the rest of your life?

Pizza unless I eat some gooood sushi then...

Would you rather play Fe birthright or conquest ( just look up which looks cooler ppl who don't play Fe b-c

birthright ?

would you rather drink water with slug eggs or eat a live slug

Either if I'm sedated.

Would you rather swallow a landset and get your insides pierced and the bleeding out lasts years but can't heal, or have every atom in your body slowly explode one at a time via black hole?

Last edited:
Atom? Yours are mean :O

Would you rather save the person you love but threaten the planet or let whoever you love die but save the planet
( Classic movie drama! )

- - - Post Merge - - -

step on glass

Would you rather listen to Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez for 24 hours.

Hmm sorry, beauty and a beat. oor I. I LOVE U LIKE A LUV SONG BEBY

totally gomez

Last edited:
Data a llama
they are so soft...
Oh and theres that my girlfriend is an alpaca dating sim and it was so good

Would you rather eat nothing but salad and soup for the rest of your days or eat nothing but fried and greasy foods ?

Salad and Soup, honestly, greasy foods just don't sit well in my stomach

Would you rather wear someone else's underwear or use someone's used toothbrush?

Last edited:
Would you rather date a llama or a goat?

Aheem you didn't answer my w.y.r.

Depends.. are da undies washed recently? Like it hasn't been used since it was last washed? If it's clean like that then undies

W.y.r be able to pirate all games on one console but have to pay double for every other game and there will be games you want not on that console
Oooor W.y.r buy every game at half price?

I would rather BUY ALL THE GAMES!...at half price.

W.Y.R. Have Elise in your town forever or have your favorite villager kicked out of town ?

Elise I feel sympathy for the "ugly girls" and can like them :)

Wyr. Be in the army of Alm or Celica? ( From fire emblem )

Last edited:
Back