Jump on Spikes?
Jump on a Cactus Farm?

jump on a cactus farm cause a roof y'all

would u rather be a dictator or a democratic leader

Eat only Fruit.

Would you Rather...

Live with Wolves?
Live with Sharks?

Live with wolves. I think I could be more like them.

Would you rather swim with sharks or run into a tornado?

I've actually always wanted to swim with sharks. Apparently they can be really gentle.
(And I used to live in tornado alley, so I've had my share of tornadoes thanks)

Rather learn a new language in a day or go on a week long trip in a foreign country all expense paid?

Learn a new language in a day. I can happily save my money and pay for a trip myself.

Would you rather punch a live wasp/hornet nest, or grab a handful of jumping cholla cacti?

Grab a handful of cholla cacti. I'm terrified of wasps and hornets, plus I'd only be able to hold maybe one or two of those cholla cacti at once.

Would you rather have a buckets worth of spiders poured on top of you, or would you rather have a buckets worth of earwigs poured on you?

Earwigs. They may pinch, but they're not venemous unlike most spiders.

Would you rather get your arm bitten by a juvenile alligator, or get stung by a Portuguese man o' war?

why don't I just drink poison?probably get my arm bitten by an juvenile alligator :x

Would you rather have sleep for 22 hours a day or sleep for 2 hours a day?

Last edited:
Sleep for 22 hours a day!

Would you rather hear the words "HeadOn! Apply directly to the forehead!" or "Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me" repeated all around you 24/7?

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me.

Would you rather drink orange juice right after you brush your teeth everyday, or eat 8 raw eggs for breakfast everyday?

I think both would kill me :O

Would you rather watch and anime thats 13 episodes in a row or read a book for that long?

Back