• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Path Layout and Cafe

Araie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hot Feather
Pinky
Tetris Grid
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Green Feather
I'm a bit confused as to where I should put my paths and Cafe, so I would definitely appreciate some suggestions. I've taken out the some of the villager's houses as they are only temporary. I've also taken out the bridge as it can be changed as well.

D3DX7tS.jpg

I'd really appreciate if you could draw on some paths on my map as well; I'll probably give some TBT as well ;D

Last edited:
I guess you could use a woods-y path and put your Caf? northwest of that lake in the southern part. It doesn't look like your plot resetted but if you had cards to put them in and out I suggest you try to get some of your villagers in better spots. As for the whole town I really like the lay out <3

By the way, hi Araie, long time no see! :>

I guess you could use a woods-y path and put your Caf? northwest of that lake in the southern part. It doesn't look like your plot resetted but if you had cards to put them in and out I suggest you try to get some of your villagers in better spots. As for the whole town I really like the lay out <3

By the way, hi Araie, long time no see! :>

Heyo! Thanks for the advice, like I said I was really lost lol. I'll try replanning their spots; some I actually didn't even plot reset for like the bottom section and the diagonal line which I was definitely going to redo. Also, I think I'll check out how the Cafe looks next to the spot you suggested as well to see how it looks. :blush:

I would put the caf? to the left of the pond in the south or to the right of the Town Hall, probably the latter since you already have most buildings close to the train line. If you also want the police station I'd put that to the left of the Town Hall if there's space.

I'm not sure about W. Link but maybe you could squeeze his house next to Fauna's. It really depends on your general vision for the town though.

Hope you'll be happy with whatever you decide in the end though!

Bumping this up as I would like some suggestions for paths and the Cafe! :p

IMG_20170224_231243.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did this on my phone but just general thing I think you're asking about :)
Black- path
Red-Bridge
Blue-possible cafe
Purple- possible police station
Orange-possible campsite
Pink line- areas you could line houses if you're into that
Hope it helps!

View attachment 194777

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did this on my phone but just general thing I think you're asking about :)
Black- path
Red-Bridge
Blue-possible cafe
Purple- possible police station
Orange-possible campsite
Pink line- areas you could line houses if you're into that
Hope it helps!

Thanks so much for the suggestion! I'll definitely go and spot out some good spots off the map and incorporate it in my town~ :)

I chose two options for the Cafe because I think both places would be nice, drew in the two bridges. It's a bit iffy working around the houses
sIAvDv7.png

Last edited:
I chose two options for the Cafe because I think both places would be nice, drew in the two bridges. It's a bit iffy working around the houses
sIAvDv7.png

Thanks for the suggestion! And yeah, I do see your point about the houses. I'll try taking them off the map and see what other options there may be as well.

Last edited:
I don't know if you have a specific way you plan on having the villagers houses so I put two options as I know most people like the couples or the rows. I also included where I think the Campsite would look best if you intend to put it in your town, of course I think the peninsula would just make a great place for any kind of PWP surrounded in trees and stuff. =] Also in the option with the diagonal bridge that bottom rounded area would be a great place for a PWP as well.
fUrNS5u.png

Please don't feel like you have to tip again, I just LOVE town planning and path drawing.

I don't know if you have a specific way you plan on having the villagers houses so I put two options as I know most people like the couples or the rows. I also included where I think the Campsite would look best if you intend to put it in your town, of course I think the peninsula would just make a great place for any kind of PWP surrounded in trees and stuff. =] Also in the option with the diagonal bridge that bottom rounded area would be a great place for a PWP as well.
fUrNS5u.png

Please don't feel like you have to tip again, I just LOVE town planning and path drawing.

Thanks for more suggestions! I think the map with the couples of villlager houses is most definitely what I'll probably be going for in my town. :blush:

Back