• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your first elephant villager?

My first elephant villager was big top the green superhero villager. I really liked him. Now he's just normal to me.

The first villager that comes to mind is Dizzy. I think it's either Dizzy or Eloise who were the first elephant villagers i'd ever seen in ACWW. I've always had a liking for the elephant villagers, despite their placement of their mouths being weird. For me, they're easily likeable, I find them so cute looking. Dizzy has been in so many of my towns in animal crossing and I've never minded him living there. I think Ellie's really cute though.

Last edited:
My first Elephant was Tia. :)

She was nice, maybe I mught get again someday. :eek:

Tia's been the only elephant I've ever had? I remember being excited when she moved in when I had one of my older towns. Haven't had another elephant since, strangely enough.

Animal Crossing: Ellie

Wild World: Margie

City Folk: Didn't have one.

New Leaf: Tucker, he was in my original town when I looked through the new villagers I wanted him instantly and who did I get? Yes Tucker!

I have him in my newest town and I love him!

I like Margie, Ellie, Tia, Tucker and Dizzy, they have really cute designs. The only thing I dislike about most of them is their mouth. Tucker and Tia have their mouth's under their trunk's, thank goodness.

Last edited:
Eloise, then Big Top. I don't really like the elephants but I do like the look of Chai.

My first elephant was Eloise! She was cool, she was either the first or second villager to give me their picture in Wild World.

Tia, she is still in my first AC:NL town after 3 years. I'm not a big fan of the elephants, but Tia is pretty cool.

Axel, he came from one of my friends villages. But I hated him so much! He put his house right where I was going to put my second person villager's house! And then I hated talking to him and hearing those stoopid drums lol! And the worst part was once he decided to move, he tried to change his mind again and stay!! I just turned my game off without saving when he said that. Just the absolute worse lol

The first elephant since i have the game was the super hero theme one (don't remember the name), but in my new town was Margie.

margie! she was a starter in my first town and stayed there for a couple years. i really loved her, she now lives in my close friend's town :)

Opal, but she is on an alt, so need to get here to my main account. Not as pressing now as I have all of the cards, and can get her (and the rest of the elephants) whenever.

Back