• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who is your first elephant villager?

The one and only elephant I've ever had was Opal, in my first New Leaf town. I really liked her, but I had to reset my town because I didn't like the way my mayor looked. I never saw her again :(

I think it was Axel, though I'm not sure. I've also had Dizzy and I have the Amiibo cards for Ellie and Chai.

Dizzy was my first elephant <3 I have Opal in my new town and she's super sweet. I wish I had Dizzy back too. I think the elephants are really underrated!!

Eloise! She's not my favourite villager, but I like having her in my town :)

Dizzy! He's the only male elephant that I really like. He fits his personality well :)

first and only is margie. I had her both in cf and as a starter in nl

My first elephant villager was Chai. I never cared much for the species and the game didn't give me one randomly. Chai and Tia are the only two I like.

I can't remember for the life of me who my first elephant villager was in my WW town, which was the first AC game I had bought, for my current NL town it was Margie. :3

opal! but then eloise moved in as streepass move in and well i loved her too

:3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to see Eloise in my town at some point tho just to see her reaction to Dizzy

C13NYE8.jpg
If I remember right I got Dizzy first and Eloise shortly afterwards.I wish the elephants in the game could use their trunks to squirt water or grab things.That would be hilarious.

Axel, he's cute but I think I'm switching him for Bill to be my jock

I had Dizzy as a starter in Flint. I'm usually a champion of the less-loved Animal Crossing species, but the elephants are my least favorite by a long shot. I was glad when he moved.

Back