Cookie or Maddie?

Cookie or Maddie?

• Cookie

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Maddie

Votes: 23 50.0%

• Total voters
I like Maddie's design more. It looks more basic and natural than Cookie's wacky sugary pink. I still think they're both cute though :)

Last edited:
Maddie. She's plain but I dislike Cookie, I like cute villagers but I don't like her design.

Maddie isn't as eye-catching as Cookie is but her design is adorable nonetheless. I love how she can pull off a look that's cute but not flashy.

I just love Cookie! She's so nice and her design is cute. Maddie's nice but I don't think she's anywhere near Cookie.

cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pink villagers are the best...im giving my town a pink theme and i want pink villagers to move in and cookie will defs be one of them!

I love cookie, and she's pink so win!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pink villagers are the best...im giving my town a pink theme and i want pink villagers to move in and cookie will defs be one of them!

Oh my goshhh who else is pink that you have found???

Maddie! I had Cookie before in my town and just didn't click with her. However, when I saw Maddie in HHD I fell in love!

I love Maddie! She's got the same nick name as my daughter (and my sn) but she's also sweet and has a cabin house with pink roof which I think is so cute and goes great with my rustic Fairytale town. :)

Back