• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Giveaway

Hope everyone had a good day/evening so far.

Oh wow, cool. It's midnight where I am.

Thanks King Dad! :D

Last edited:
I could go for some cereal right now but I'm out of milk rip

Congrats King Dad :D

oh yeah i saw Chicha on the index, buit i coulda sworn it said Sirena on your post. maybe i just saw you=r avatyar and remembered Sirena

Yeah, that's probably it. I've been running into glitches lately but I guess that's normal when switching usernames =v=

Yeah, that's probably it. I've been running into glitches lately but I guess that's normal when switching usernames =v=

I've been getting glitches too. Like, seeing updated thread subscriptions, but when I click it, the latest post can't be seen and the update never leaves (stays bolded and in my Settings > Subscriptions tab). It's been happening all this week hnnng

i know a Filipina who refers to snacks as "chicha"

Really? That's neat! Where I come from, it's a sweet drink.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been getting glitches too. Like, seeing updated thread subscriptions, but when I click it, the latest post can't be seen and the update never leaves (stays bolded and in my Settings > Subscriptions tab). It's been happening all this week hnnng

Okay, I'm glad it's not just me then. XD I often get the next page lag glitch as well.

Back