• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

███ ✻ pwyw tiny bloops [c]

just wondering, will you be doing any more pcb chibi commissions at some point?

I'll go for this one!! Will be drawing in this outfit if it's alright?
(also please kindly authorise me on toyhouse (jintii) so I can see the outfit clearly!)

oh yayyyy i'll go authorize you now. :)
and yes, that outfit please, if you're okay with it.

just wondering, will you be doing any more pcb chibi commissions at some point?

probably not... sorry!!
I already have some 150k+ bells so I'm really just looking for someone to buy my football fish off the marketbox (laughs)

oh yayyyy i'll go authorize you now. :)
and yes, that outfit please, if you're okay with it.

checked just now and still doesn't seem to work on my end.... maybe you can direct link me to an unwatermarked imagine instead? o;
and please let me know what your manager's name is on acpc! I have too many incoming f/rs and have no clue who is who //orz

checked just now and still doesn't seem to work on my end.... maybe you can direct link me to an unwatermarked imagine instead? o;
and please let me know what your manager's name is on acpc! I have too many incoming f/rs and have no clue who is who //orz

Just PM'd you!!

pick up!

base_chib_steph.png

pick up!

base_chib_steph.png

brb as the tears roll down my face ;;

THIS IS SO CUTE THANK YOU SO MUCHHH. I bought your scary fish for 30k earlier ;v; LOL
BUT SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU, SHE LOOKS SO HAPPY AND PRECIOUS. MY LITTLE NURSE BABY!!1

brb as the tears roll down my face ;;

THIS IS SO CUTE THANK YOU SO MUCHHH. I bought your scary fish for 30k earlier ;v; LOL
BUT SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU, SHE LOOKS SO HAPPY AND PRECIOUS. MY LITTLE NURSE BABY!!1

hahaha aww I'm really glad that you liked it!! <3
thanks so much for helping me out o/

ok hi Idk if my character is simple enough but if it is yay I've wanted one of your arts for ages lolok

ref: https://imgur.com/a/XfMce
price: ...350tbt? I have a lot of orders on and I'm running out ugh im sorry if it isn't enough I won't be offended if you say no
personality: cheeky and obnoxious. very honest and likes insulting people sarcastically
other: you can draw her as a humanoid, anthro or whatever you like, sorry ik there aren't that many humanoid refs ~

okay I think that's it ty for considering

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thank you for considering ;- ;!~
Luxanna said:
Either oc is fine ;o;
Note: Jenny wears glasses , and Cronus has shoulder length wavy hair
WE are both game loving potatos
Offer: 350 tbt per

Last edited:
im crying i wasnt expecting this many people to be interested.... tysm!!
I'll draw slow but hopefully will be able to draw most! I'll start with these ones first~

ok hi Idk if my character is simple enough but if it is yay I've wanted one of your arts for ages lolok

ref: https://imgur.com/a/XfMce
price: ...350tbt? I have a lot of orders on and I'm running out ugh im sorry if it isn't enough I won't be offended if you say no
personality: cheeky and obnoxious. very honest and likes insulting people sarcastically
other: you can draw her as a humanoid, anthro or whatever you like, sorry ik there aren't that many humanoid refs ~

okay I think that's it ty for considering

may I request my OC Jihae from my webtoon based on your snap wwwwww
ref: https://yuyeon.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/conc.png
colors: brown hair, dark blue school uniform - almost black, blue eyes

if not, there's also my son jaehyun TTuTT
ref: https://yuyeon.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/ig2.png
bag color: any dark color, doesn't matter
grey tie with dark red & white stripes, yellow to orange eyes and dark grey hair!
I offer 650tbt
ty for considering jint kamisama!

Last edited:
ref: Amari
personality: mischievious
offer: 150 tbt

Last edited:
are any of your slots open? (i was just wondering since it said closed in the spoiler bar) your art is so adorable!!! c:

Back