• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

███ ✻ pwyw tiny bloops [c]

Jint

ここにいるよ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (11) +

smols_banner.png

reusing thread!

this style is clearly best for simple characters, so if your character has 1029803 layers of clothing or armour or frills I'm probably not going to pick you.... lol....
post ref (galleries preferred) + personality if interested
will quote orders that I'm interested in, and will like your post when commission is done
payment is after I deliver~ ty!

Chibi

oc__star_child_by_jintii-d9cqhy0.png
smol_robin_by_jintii-d9cy5v8.png

tumblr_inline_ozkdtnMUXh1simzty_250.png
tumblr_inline_ozkdtsRp1K1simzty_250.png

more samples: http://sta.sh/21yrzmz1y3h9?edit=1

I'm reusing this thread since the style I'm offering is still crayon chib
looking for 900tbt+ (depending on character complexity)
post ref (galleries preferred) + personality + offer!

Icon

raven_by_jintii-daxx532.png
niku_by_jintii-daxx53a.png
niku_2_by_jintii-daxx53h.png

prototyping some sort of icon base...
current hand positions are the ones shown above, but feel free to suggest something else ^ q ^
picking according to offer mostly (300tbt+), might skip this if nothing interests me //orz
post ref (galleries preferred) + personality + (opt.) preferred hand position + (opt.) preferred bg color) + offer

long story short, I am an idiot and put my football fish on sale (lol) and would love someone to end my misery
I'm offering 1 flat color chibi (on base) for 30k acpc bells!

base_xhib_cherry_by_jintii-dapc2s5.png

base_xhib_hubby_by_jintii-db57byc.png

My ID is 3046-2066-732!
Will start working after you buy the fish off my market box ovq
There's only one slot and it's a fixed rate, so I'll be picking 100% based on character!
Please post ref (galleries preferred) + personality + any notes if interested!!

also plugging in my seasonal icons bc why not //FLEE

DPKLR2RVwAEf-lJ.jpg

DPKLTheUIAMd4Xp.jpg

more samples here: https://sta.sh/21nvxb5i7c6m
Please send me an email if interested!! My PM is sort of full now so >->o

thanks for looking!! o/

Last edited:
any of these (x & x & x) characters for 600 tbt?

personality for all of them available on their toyhouse, which is linked. I would like a chibi please! thank you so much for considering :)

OOOH HOOO
I'mma try for the chibi(but your icons are hella cute too, why must you make me pick jint) but perhaps this fella
[URL="http://sta.sh/22w48a27zsz]x[/URL]
He's a real definition of someone who thinks they're cool but they're not. He gets attach too easily to anyone who's nice to him which causes him to get his heart broken way too often. He's into horrible movies and doing radical tricks on his skateboard.

Offer: 900tbt

REF: Haloka gallery
PERSONALITY: Haloka is cute, but a fashionable and model-esque innocent type of cute. If she wasn't so shy, maybe she would be fierce. She's definitely a flirt when feeling bold, but a romantic 100% of the time. The type of girl to believe in soul mates type of romantic. The best part about her is her curiosity; she loves to read and learn new things, she loves to go exploring in the woods, and most of all she loves to get to know people - people watching, hours of questions... she wants to know someone as best she can.
OFFER: 550 tbt?

Thank you for considering c:

Last edited:
I'm low on tbt right now, so I can't request, but I just wanted to say these are super cute and the first example for your chibis (the lil blue bab) looks so fun, like, the pose and everything!

Keep up the great work!!

edit: after posting this I checked exactly how much tbt I have left and it's 420 so I must do the obligatory "ayyyeeelmao"

Last edited:
An icon of her for 350? She only has one ref so I'm trying to get more art of her. ;u;
Waving and smiling please! With pink background. Also cat ears are optional.

Thanks for considering!

Last edited:
an icon of anna for 400?

i'd like her hand pose as a peace sign & smiling!
my preferred bg color is like the color of this bg: (x) :) thanks!!

Last edited:
Maybe her for 800? Maybe in a pose like this? Her personality's playful, energetic, & pretty confident in herself.

Thanks for considering! ;v;

omg cute icons!!!! I don't have a name for my OC yet ahah
refs: x | x | x | x (without jacket, don't mind the cloud)
personality: super cold to almost everyone and isolates himself quite often, but cares about his demon sister so much bc she takes care of him (her sister is the one who knitted his eye sweater so he wears it out of respect; basically deep down he's got a soft heart for his sister but that's it)
hand position: peace sign
bg color: uhh whatever looks good? o:
notes: he has a third eye and icy horns and a skar on his left eye so yeah ' v'
offer: 450 tbt

hope you consider!!

Last edited:
[x] and [x] icons for 350 each? (one is ok too) thanks for the consideration~

OOOH HOOO
I'mma try for the chibi(but your icons are hella cute too, why must you make me pick jint) but perhaps this fella
Maybe [URL="https://toyhou.se/474969.kris"]her for 800? Maybe in a pose like this? Her personality's playful, energetic, & pretty confident in herself.

Thanks for considering! ;v;

I'll take these two!! Will pick icons later hhhh
EDIT: the second quote won't show but it's Chicha that I picked!

take my tbt pls
this lil peep for 1k tbt (chibi style)?

thanks for considering!

no u :c //slaps ur hand away

Last edited:
hi jint! Maybe an icon of him for 500tbt? His personality is very enthusiastic, energetic, and childish. Hand position: waving happily and light blue bg. Thanks for considering!

Last edited:

I'll take these two!! Will pick icons later hhhh
EDIT: the second quote won't show but it's Chicha that I picked!

no u :c //slaps ur hand away

chicha form got merged with mines jaja

Back