• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

███ ✻ pwyw tiny bloops [c]

pick up! there's both shaded and unshaded ver in the link
>> https://imgur.com/a/dYsBx

JINT!!!!!!!! aaaaah I can't thank you enough, it's so precious ;_; I love this brush and the shading effect so much! I have a weakness for crayon-style drawings :')
I looove her expression, her hair, the glow in the hibiscus, and the little mug is to die for!! she looks all cozy and ready for the cold weather
I'll send tbt now, thank you again, I love your art always ♥♥♥

Hey! I'd like to offer 800 for a chibi, but is it okay if I PM the refs? I'd like it to be a surprise for a friend ^^

hey jint o;
800 tbt for her?
ref(s): [x]
thanks for considering!

edit-
personality: laid-back, artistic, hungry, & cheerful

Last edited:
JINT!!!!!!!! aaaaah I can't thank you enough, it's so precious ;_; I love this brush and the shading effect so much! I have a weakness for crayon-style drawings :')
I looove her expression, her hair, the glow in the hibiscus, and the little mug is to die for!! she looks all cozy and ready for the cold weather
I'll send tbt now, thank you again, I love your art always ♥♥♥
Awh I'm really glad that you like it!! It took me a little longer than my usual time spent on a chibi so I'm really glad to hear that 8")

Hey! I'd like to offer 800 for a chibi, but is it okay if I PM the refs? I'd like it to be a surprise for a friend ^^

Yes, please PM me the refs! I'll need to know what I'm drawing before I can say to accept your order;;
Cheers!

hey jint o;
800 tbt for her?
ref(s): [x]
thanks for considering!

edit-
personality: laid-back, artistic, hungry, & cheerful
Yes I can do that! Since I haven't seen you around here much, please send half of the payment over before I start~
Thank you!

Yes I can do that! Since I haven't seen you around here much, please send half of the payment over before I start~
Thank you!

no problem!
i've been gone for a while haha
sending tbt over -​

Your chibis are really cute~
I can offer 900 tbt for her? I'd prefer this outfit, but any are fine as long as it's not the bird ref!
Her personality is in the link, if you wanted maybe have her holding a doll of Alphinaud? It's up to you (can pay extra) ^^

no problem!
i've been gone for a while haha
sending tbt over -​

Thanks! Bells received, I'll start working on it in a mo-

Your chibis are really cute~
I can offer 900 tbt for her? I'd prefer this outfit, but any are fine as long as it's not the bird ref!
Her personality is in the link, if you wanted maybe have her holding a doll of Alphinaud? It's up to you (can pay extra) ^^

Sorry but I think I'll have to decline this one;; Thank you very much for your interest though!

haruka asked to cancel their commission so there's an extra slot if anyone is interested! If there are no offers that I'm interested, I'll close the slot... (been planning another rlc commission type for a while)

From now on, please only place an order if you are completely sure that you would like to order from me. I will not take any cancellations anymore. Thank you for understanding!

can i buy a 30k chibi please? ;-;
my friend got me one of your chibs and i'd love to return the favor
their boy here maybe..?

his personality is cocky and overconfident, and he's convinced the world is his for the taking (but he's secretly a softy and would never actually hurt anyone to do that ever, lol)

Last edited:
Back