• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have an introduction for me to edit into the third post, let me know!

HTML:
[spoiler= Put Your Username Here!]

[U][B]Introduction[/B][/U]

[B]Tell us a few things about yourself?[/B]

[B]Why did you decide to join The Misc.? [/B]

[B]What do you hope to see in this guild?[/B]

[/spoiler]

Welp. I'm off to work..
I tried relaxing, power naps, eating, and I ended up feeling even worse than before..
Bah.
G'night everybody.

Just casually going to drop this here...

Introduction

Tell us a few things about yourself?
My name is Nessa, I'm 19 years old and I'm from New Zealand. I'm in University studying Engineering (r.i.p. social life lmao). I've only been playing AC:NL for a year now, but I was introduced to Animal Crossing ages ago by one of my friends. I like to make digital graphics, listen to music, play various video games and hang out with friends in my spare time. Huge fan of Rock music and 80's/90's music, especially Queen <3 I'm a huge introvert, I'm very socially awkward and quiet irl, but I love talking to people online about anything and everything ~

Why did you decide to join The Misc.?
Well, Raskell invited me. I thought it would be a cool thing to be part of - a group where everyone can get along and hang out together with no worries ~

What do you hope to see in this guild?
A place where people can spread kindness and where they can be themselves with no drama. And of course, having heap of fun with giveaways, group activities and all that stuff c:

I would love to join! I'll donate too!
I don't know if I need to do an introduction but here's one anyway! :)

Introduction:

Tell us a few things about yourself? My name I said Elle and I'm from New Zealand. I've been playing ACNL since it was released and I still have my very first town! (So proud lol). I study Japanese as I have a relative in Japan and I love Japanese culture and people. I live in the country and have 8 cats (I'm insane, I know). I have only one best friend and I while I act like an extrovert, I occasionally love being introverted and chilling inside away from others. I love helping others with their problems and I'm great listener!

Why did you decide to join The Misc.? I saw the thread and saw that it looked like a positive place and fun!

What do you hope to see in this guild? People being kind and positive to each other and everyone getting along and having fun!

Last edited:
Beep boop. Good morning people. (◍•ᴗ•◍) So all that jazz about being sick before work or w/e I talked about yesterday didn't really matter, I actually had a better night than Saturday despite me being sick as a dog. Funny how that works. :L
In any case, I hope you all have a good day/afternoon/night! I'm off to take a well-deserved nap. ★
( ? ▽ ` )ノ

Beep boop. Good morning people. (◍•ᴗ•◍) So all that jazz about being sick before work or w/e I talked about yesterday didn't really matter, I actually had a better night than Saturday despite me being sick as a dog. Funny how that works. :L
In any case, I hope you all have a good day/afternoon/night! I'm off to take a well-deserved nap. ★
( ? ▽ ` )ノ

You do deserve a nap! :) Glad you went to work, really glad!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to join! I'll donate too!
I don't know if I need to do an introduction but here's one anyway! :)

Introduction:

Tell us a few things about yourself? My name I said Elle and I'm from New Zealand. I've been playing ACNL since it was released and I still have my very first town! (So proud lol). I study Japanese as I have a relative in Japan and I love Japanese culture and people. I live in the country and have 8 cats (I'm insane, I know). I have only one best friend and I while I act like an extrovert, I occasionally love being introverted and chilling inside away from others. I love helping others with their problems and I'm great listener!

Why did you decide to join The Misc.? I saw the thread and saw that it looked like a positive place and fun!

What do you hope to see in this guild? People being kind and positive to each other and everyone getting along and having fun!

Welcome Elle! I'll edit you in after Magix. ;p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just casually going to drop this here...

Introduction

Tell us a few things about yourself?
My name is Nessa, I'm 19 years old and I'm from New Zealand. I'm in University studying Engineering (r.i.p. social life lmao). I've only been playing AC:NL for a year now, but I was introduced to Animal Crossing ages ago by one of my friends. I like to make digital graphics, listen to music, play various video games and hang out with friends in my spare time. Huge fan of Rock music and 80's/90's music, especially Queen <3 I'm a huge introvert, I'm very socially awkward and quiet irl, but I love talking to people online about anything and everything ~

Why did you decide to join The Misc.?
Well, Raskell invited me. I thought it would be a cool thing to be part of - a group where everyone can get along and hang out together with no worries ~

What do you hope to see in this guild?
A place where people can spread kindness and where they can be themselves with no drama. And of course, having heap of fun with giveaways, group activities and all that stuff c:

I'll edit your introduction into post three! :D

Afternoon, everyone. ( ? ▽ ` )ノ Just woke up a hour or so ago.

You do deserve a nap! :) Glad you went to work, really glad!

Aww, thank you! ☆ I managed to power through it! I gave myself a little pep talk about halfway into my shift.. "No! Don't you dare give up! You are stronger than some petty little stomachache! You have to take care of these people! You make a difference in their lives! It's only 3am, Crystal! You're halfway there, you can do this!!"

It's a little silly when you look at it but hey, it worked for me. (?・ᴗ・`) Once I realize that I've been through worse situations in life than this, I refused to back down and give up, and I'm really glad I didn't. :)

Anyway, I'm off until Friday night so I have plenty of time to relax and do my usual stuff.

Aww I'm glad you're feeling better Crystal :blush: You've got some serious will power gurl ;)

I don't know why, but I really feel like drawing stuff, like drawing stuff for my OCs. Even though I can't draw for the life of me. I also want to get home and play some more Far Cry <3

Afternoon, everyone. ( ? ▽ ` )ノ Just woke up a hour or so ago.

Aww, thank you! ☆ I managed to power through it! I gave myself a little pep talk about halfway into my shift.. "No! Don't you dare give up! You are stronger than some petty little stomachache! You have to take care of these people! You make a difference in their lives! It's only 3am, Crystal! You're halfway there, you can do this!!"

It's a little silly when you look at it but hey, it worked for me. (?・ᴗ・`) Once I realize that I've been through worse situations in life than this, I refused to back down and give up, and I'm really glad I didn't. :)

Anyway, I'm off until Friday night so I have plenty of time to relax and do my usual stuff.

Glad to hear you're better! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww I'm glad you're feeling better Crystal :blush: You've got some serious will power gurl ;)

I don't know why, but I really feel like drawing stuff, like drawing stuff for my OCs. Even though I can't draw for the life of me. I also want to get home and play some more Far Cry <3

I have those moments :p
Far Cry 4 or?

Thank you! (^(エ)^) I didn't forget about your drawing request!! I'm home now so I can work on these all week ♥

Glad to hear you're better! <3

Thank you! I feel so much better than yesterday ; v ;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back