• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning guys ^^
I'm still lying in bed right now haha, but I'll have to get up soon and get ready for uni

Hello, people. :)
My Carmen amiibo card arrives tomorrow~ I'm so excited!! ♥
Still working hard on my town today(I adopted a new villager yesterday(Marcie!). I'm working on that obnoxious town development permit now.)

I'm a teensy bit annoyed tho because I'd like to make paths for my town but the snow makes everything look trashy... Blah.

What's everyone up to? ☆

Nice! It's always exciting when you're waiting for an amiibo card to arrive. My Maddie amiibo card arrived a few days ago actually. It was only $2 on eBay, I was pleasantly surprised to find a card I wanted for such a low price.

EYJRPdK.jpg

Nice! It's always exciting when you're waiting for an amiibo card to arrive. My Maddie amiibo card arrived a few days ago actually. It was only $2 on eBay, I was pleasantly surprised to find a card I wanted for such a low price.

EYJRPdK.jpg

Oh I know right? Carmen was only $2.95! (With Free Shipping!)

ALSO MY BROTHER JUST CHECKED THE MAIL TODAY AND GUESS WHAT

20170223_160957_HDR-1.jpg

SHE ARRIVED TODAY!!
I'm so happy!! ♥

Hey everyone, sorry for not posting, but I finally got called in for an interview so my job search will (hopefully) come to an end tomorrow.

Hmm...perhaps he should be less open about his political opinions?

Honestly, I find it nice to be open about your beliefs but yet for what he said and did, it was completely disrespectful.
People need to make their statements, especially on websites with restrictions, less malicious or derogatory.
Just have respect even though it may be against your ideology.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey everyone, sorry for not posting, but I finally got called in for an interview so my job search will (hopefully) come to an end tomorrow.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back