Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜​

☞ Guild Regulations ☜

Regulations are important to enforce as a sense of stability and standards are set.

• Guilders, TKs, and the GM must follow The Bell Tree rules!
  • In order to join The Miscellaneous, you must have good standings with the guild!
  • If you have any interest in joining, just start posting! You'll most likely be accepted!
  • Treat people the way you want to be treated! This is a second home for a lot of guilders!
  • Participate in the The Miscellaneous! It's giveaways, discussions, et cetera! We won't bite! ;)

☞ Guilders List ☜

Guild Officials

GM - pinkcotton (donated: 64)

TK - Raskell (donated: 4100+)

TK - Strahberri (donated: 160)

TK - ThatOneMarshalFanGirl (donated: 60)

Guilders

M - animalcrisscross (donated: 0)

M - Arize (donated: 0)

M - awesomeelle2001 (donated: 10)

M - bocho (donated: 500)

M - Dancing shadowsS (donated: 10)

M - lizziety (donated: 200)

M - lj4702 (donated: 0)

M - MayorOfMagix (donated: 30)

M - mondogecko09 (donated: 20)

M - Nayru the oracle (donated: 0)

M - Nightmares (donated: 0)

M - Nooblord (donated: 40)

M - nostalgibra (donated: 10)

M - PacV (donated: 0)

M - SensaiGallade (donated: 100)

M - Soda Fox (donated: 545)

M - SunsetDelta (donated: 50)

M - Tobia (donated: 40)

M - Trasey (donated: 100)

M - Xme (donated: 10)

☞ Introductions From Guilders ☜

Introduction:

Tell us a few things about yourself?
My name I said Elle and I'm from New Zealand. I've been playing ACNL since it was released and I still have my very first town! (So proud lol). I study Japanese as I have a relative in Japan and I love Japanese culture and people. I live in the country and have 8 cats (I'm insane, I know). I have only one best friend and I while I act like an extrovert, I occasionally love being introverted and chilling inside away from others. I love helping others with their problems and I'm great listener!

Why did you decide to join The Misc.?
I saw the thread and saw that it looked like a positive place and fun!

What do you hope to see in this guild?
People being kind and positive to each other and everyone getting along and having fun!
Introduction

I have been obsessed with one thing since 2002, Animal Crossing! It helped me find friends and conquer social anxiety. Started with AC:pG and have played each game up till AC:NL. Anyways, besides AC, I am a workaholic, perfectionist, animal lover, and musician. I also really enjoy spending time with my friends (including those on the forum!) and watching/reading sailor moon!

Whelp, Raskel invited me and I have been feeling sorta lonely on the site. I've been on here since 2013, but have yet found my niche. So I hope that this helps me find some cool people on here :)!

I would really like to see this guild grow and for it to become an official group! Also, to be a part of events and creating events (like giveaways, raffles, etc.)!
Introduction

Okay... I'm Halle. I live in California... I'm in high school, I like writing, drawing, playing the flute, watching anime, hiking, and honestly if you take away my 3DS and my 3 AC:NL towns, you take away my life.

Because I have no life and need friends lol

A nice happy little place where people can talk and hang out without a bunch of nasty conflict... and of course an Animal Crossing-friendly environment. :p
Introduction

I'm a social cancer that loves Harry Potter, Animal Crossing, and adventures! ^-^

Raskell forced me to. Kidding. I joined because I'm part of some groups, but none of them are active. I knew that we could get a lot of people interested, so it'd be really fun!

Just a fun time! I'd like to see some group activities of some sort, so we all stay close and knit. <3 I know all our friendships are going to grow!
Introduction

My name is Nessa, I'm 19 years old and I'm from New Zealand. I'm in University studying Engineering (r.i.p. social life lmao). I've only been playing AC:NL for a year now, but I was introduced to Animal Crossing ages ago by one of my friends. I like to make digital graphics, listen to music, play various video games and hang out with friends in my spare time. Huge fan of Rock music and 80's/90's music, especially Queen <3 I'm a huge introvert, I'm very socially awkward and quiet irl, but I love talking to people online about anything and everything ~

Well, Raskell invited me. I thought it would be a cool thing to be part of - a group where everyone can get along and hang out together with no worries ~

A place where people can spread kindness and where they can be themselves with no drama. And of course, having heap of fun with giveaways, group activities and all that stuff c:
Introduction

I am Raskell! If you look around TBT, you’ll know who I am! :blush:

Why did you create The Misc.?
I created The Miscellaneous so that TBTers can have a second home! :blush:

I hope to guilders feeling that The Miscellaneous is a second home to them! :blush:
Introduction

• Real Name: Crystal (you can call me Crystal or Delta, I really don't mind.)
  • Age: 21, Born March 15th, 1995 Pisces INFP (I share Julian's birthday!)
  • Gender: Female (please use She/Her or They/Them pronouns, thank you.)
  • I was born in Staten Island, New York, but I moved down to Florida when I was only four years old.
  • I'm Puerto Rican!
  • I love cute things(like Kirby, Yoshi, Pok?mon, Animal Crossing, and Sanrio).
  • Fan of all things Nintendo(S W I T C H H Y P E)
  • I love to draw! I've been drawing since 2003, self-taught myself. (Traditional artist, if you want me to sketch you something(like your OCs, your mayor, your favorite villager or something, shoot me a PM!)
  • Speaking of OCs, my most cherished OC is Krisadra, who I've had for 11 years.
  • I listen to EDM, Video Game Soundtracks, House Music, and occasionally Rock.
  • My favorite villager is Carmen, my favorite Pok?mon is Glaceon, my favorite Sanrio character is Hello Kitty, and my favorite Kirby ability is Ice!
  • I love to watch anime and Disney movies! Finding Nemo is my favorite. ♥ I'm currently watching Mob Psycho 100, it's a pretty wicked anime.

I'm a sucker for guilds. I was an avid MMORPG player about 3 years ago, and I always looked for new people to chat with or spar and stuff. I really like TBT so being in a group/guild here would be awesome! I could really use some friends. :'D

I dunno, I guess everyone being nice to each other? Group activities and giveaways would be pretty cool. Maybe we can visit each other's ACNL towns and share town ideas and give advice to newer Mayors? Basically I want this guild to be fun and active. (?・ᴗ・`)

☞ The Treasury ☜

7,422 TBT

Last edited:
I'm currently thinking about how to do a song of the week. Send in suggestions!

Last edited:
Donated! I'll definitely be a member. I'll donate more as this goes along. :)

I'll donate a little, and would like to be a member!! I am lacking in tbt but a little helps right? Yay!

I'll donate a little, and would like to be a member!! I am lacking in tbt but a little helps right? Yay!

Omg! You're in! :) I wouldn't think this guild would be right without you! :blush:

Each bit helps! Even 1 TBT helps! :)

Last edited:
<3 thanks woohoo!!

:)

To try and increase talk around here.

Would you rather... have a bathroom or a kitchen in your house? This includes everything a kitchen provides and everything a bathroom provides. You have to pick one. :p

Last edited:
Donated! I'll definitely be a member. I'll donate more as this goes along. :)

Would you rather... have a bathroom or a kitchen in your house? This includes everything a kitchen provides and everything a bathroom provides. You have to pick one. :p

Kitchen for sure, I love food

The bathroom. Just recently I had no toilet, I COULD NOT HOLD IT, I was seriously going to die, but I wasn't about to go in a bucket.
Plus, I could shower! :D

Oh jeez. I suppose a bathroom. It's much easier to go out and eat somewhere else when you're hungry, but it's tough to always find a place to use the bathroom, especially if it's late at night.

Also I would like to join.

Oh jeez. I suppose a bathroom. It's much easier to go out and eat somewhere else when you're hungry, but it's tough to always find a place to use the bathroom, especially if it's late at night.

Also I would like to join.

You're in! :)

Yes! I'd rather have a bathroom too. :)

Okay, just for kicks another would you rather question!
Would you rather:
Eat nothing but mustard for a week or eat nothing but ketchup for a week?
I'd choose Ketchup because I HATE MUSTARD!

I would rather have a bathroom in my house. I really like being clean and washing my hands a lot. I berely even go in my own kitchen anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back