• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired. Well, actually not really, but it's hard to not be lured by warm soft blankets. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to leave in like 8 minutes and I'm over here on Bell Tree. :')

Afternoon, people... I'm so damn tired.. Work was exhausting(ten hours with very little energy, I don't want to talk about it, it was awful)

Hello again ^^

I'm off to uni again so I'll probably be on here if I start falling asleep in lectures again xD

I was going to visit my sister...I mean cousin who I miss and love with all my heart and haven't seen in like 5 days, (I usually see her everyday) but I'm gonna stay on track here and work on some orders! And hopefully post Day 2: Developing Blossom. :blush:

Last edited:
lol. Are you hunting for an impossible map?

Don't worry about villager houses, I wouldn't.

Nah, I don't give a damn about villager houses, grass type, or native fruit.
Heck, I don't even care who I get as my starting 5, either.

My only requirements are:
No more than 5~7 rocks
No more than 3 ponds(they take up sooooooo much space agh)
Enough space for 10 villager houses, the Caf?, the Police Station, the Campsite, and 3~4 player houses
Blue, Green, or Brown Train Station
Blue or Gray Town Hall

...that's it.
I also only like a handful of the available maps so it can get pretty tedious...

Also I really hate the snow.. I'm so tempted to have my town start on the 25th but I don't want to be ahead of real time, either.

It's torture, to say the least. :'D

Hello, nice to meet you all. Thank you so much for the invitation.

I don't know if i have to do something to join or just post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back