☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL <3 Also, sorry for the late reply >.<
Was talking to my bf and now I have a friend over >.<

It's totally fine, no worries!! I'll just borrow my brother's 3DS again. No big deal. :)

(also shhhhh no i'm not, if anything I'm the complete opposite lmao :V)

Donated some bells for ya ;)

...I haven't eaten lunch yet either.
I tend to not eat for like, hours.
Longest I've gone without eating or drinking anything was 14 hours.
I just don't care about food that much. :/ Especially since I'm not skinny/pretty.

...I'm really bored atm, I've left NL on all day and did my usual salty session with Splatoon earlier.

Don't say that!
You're not fat nor are you ugly.
I've dealt with an eating disorder my whole life (and I'm sure it's weird that I'm mentioning it here) and you don't have to look a certain way to enjoy food! Admittedly, I just told everyone how I hated vegetables and meat, but I ain't healthy. You deserve to be happy with nourishing your body and for who you are ^.^

I should binge watch something. Thinking of Scandal but not sure. Suggestions?

Don't say that!
You're not fat nor are you ugly.
I've dealt with an eating disorder my whole life (and I'm sure it's weird that I'm mentioning it here) and you don't have to look a certain way to enjoy food! Admittedly, I just told everyone how I hated vegetables and meat, but I ain't healthy. You deserve to be happy with nourishing your body and for who you are ^.^

Mmm tell my brain that.
I'm not crazy about vegetables either. Meat on the other hand, I can eat for days.
I mean I don't leave the house unless I go to work so.. What's the point of trying to feel good about myself? It's too much effort tbh. It's always everyone first, then myself. At work, and at home.
I just hate myself. It's too late for me to change that.

I'm also curious on what Black Mirror is.

Gosh darn it, why can't the Nintendo Switch come out tomorrow I'm literally bored to tears right now...

Just ate a buttery jack. XD
Have you guys ever eaten so much junk food you felt gross and the need to have something healthy like fruit or salad??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not that I'm feeling gross.

Hey there everyone! In case you're looking for something fun to sign up for, Sign up for my Hunger Games simulator here in the basement! The player who gets 1st prize wins a Jack collectible!

Hey there everyone! In case you're looking for something fun to sign up for, Sign up for my Hunger Games simulator here in the basement! The player who gets 1st prize wins a Jack collectible!

Hey there! I'm going to post in your Hunger Games simulator.

Lol. I posted in his thread... trying to be edgy! >.<

Anyways, anyone up for doing an RPG (role playing game)?

I'll create a thread in the basement.

Just ate a buttery jack. XD
Have you guys ever eaten so much junk food you felt gross and the need to have something healthy like fruit or salad??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not that I'm feeling gross.

Yes. I have done that! :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

*hears the word RPG*
...you called? :cool:

Yea. I plan on it being over the zombie apocalypse.

The zombies will be like the ones off The Walking Dead.
It'll be at the start of the zombie apocalypse.

Oh. Zombie stuff isn't my forte but... I guess I wouldn't mind trying something new?

I don't know. I might be watching a movie. Maybe in a couple of hours?

What is your usual forte?

Last edited:
I don't know. I might be watching a movie. Maybe in a couple of hours?

What is your usual forte?

I'm OK with most fantasy/action/adventure genres. Or game/anime inspired ones(like Pok?mon or something). Or even just your typical high school/slice of life RP.
But yeah I'm all for trying out new stuff. Anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back