• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In comparison to others, not very many.. However, I do have my 10 amiibo, 20 WA RVs, and 3 Sanrio RVs

I wouldn't know how to make an appealing thread to sell visits :(

Ah! :( Well, if you need help just let me know, hun! :blush:

What are some town names for a pastel town?

I'm thinking Scensty or Dewhaven. Any other ideas? ;p

Ok! Ty! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

How is everyone today? I was kind-of productive! Wish I was more productive though! c:

I was kind of productive today too :p
I finally was able to meet and trade Reesa her 100 white roses!
But.. I didn't finish my English homework lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm good! Spent about half of my paycheck on some new amiibo figures.. How's everyone else?

I want Amiibo figures ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

and cards lel

How is everyone today? I was kind-of productive! Wish I was more productive though! c:

It's good! I'm with my cousins/aunts/uncles. I came in the morning for really good food, and then I was walking park with my cousin but we had to go through downtown, this sketchy lady was terrifying us so we went back to the party. Then we went to 7-Eleven to get snacks, back to the party. And then to the park! Lol, I'm on a park bench as I type this.

It's good! I'm with my cousins/aunts/uncles. I came in the morning for really good food, and then I was walking park with my cousin but we had to go through downtown, this sketchy lady was terrifying us so we went back to the party. Then we went to 7-Eleven to get snacks, back to the party. And then to the park! Lol, I'm on a park bench as I type this.

Sounds like fun. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have decided on my town name and first person's name! I'm in the process of establishing it. :blush:

Last edited:
Guess what guys? This lucky girl has no school tomorrow due to a big snowstorm that's coming. Woo!

Nice :D
I wish I had no school tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ha... Lucky, my weekend ended in like 5 minutes ;-; I think the only thing I accomplished was helping my grandfather around his house XD

It's nice of you to help an elderly though :)

No problemo! :) I'm glad you're feeling better!!

I can pay 20 tbt or a tad more.
Yeah.. one of the reasons why I haven't gotten a sig yet... everyone's prices are waaaaayy too high.

Just PM/VM of the stuff you need to know for the sig!! <3 tysm
Most people charge like 100 tbt +, and I'm like nah that's way too much xD It's not actually that hard, and if it's something you enjoy doing it's not like you're bwing forced to do it, y'know?

I'll VM you a little later about it :) my communication with people has been awful lately

Just came home from a sleepover at my friends place. We made some really bad pancakes with m&m's in them...it was just bad :p

What's everyone else up to? ^^

:) Thank You, he's kinda lonely so I visit him every once in a while :p

Aww <3 You're absolutely sweet!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Most people charge like 100 tbt +, and I'm like nah that's way too much xD It's not actually that hard, and if it's something you enjoy doing it's not like you're bwing forced to do it, y'know?

I'll VM you a little later about it :) my communication with people has been awful lately

Just came home from a sleepover at my friends place. We made some really bad pancakes with m&m's in them...it was just bad :p

Agreed xD
It seems too much to charge >.<
I'd love to learn how to do it but I know I'd suck at it.
But okay! :)

I don't like M&M's sooo :p
Glad to hear you had fun though!!

Restarting my town! >3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guess what guys? This lucky girl has no school tomorrow due to a big snowstorm that's coming. Woo!

Lucky is right! :blush:

Restarting my town! >3

Whoa nice, How much is/did Nook give you? I'm fascinated by the value of people's towns lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops, quote went a bit wrong XD

No money this time. But last time it was 120 million.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back