• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gates are open :)
i have some stuff in front of the train station so rip

Oh my gosh sorry for making you wait so long! Dx I had to take care of something >.<
I'll be there in a minute!

Also congrats Dancing ShadowsS!

Who here prefers salad over ice cream when your out to eat? Or is it just me?

Nope, ice cream all the way man. :cool:

Same. My mom makes me eat veggies all the time but I really don't like any except raw broccoli and cooked spinach with butter and vinegar in it.

I just ate two sandwiches and some d-o-r-i-t-o-s! :blush:

Noiiicee :O I haven't ate lunch lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad says he'll call me when to order pizza for dinner though so wooo

Sounds like you're going to eat pizza. Huh?

Please donate, guilders! ^.^

Donated some bells for ya ;)

...I haven't eaten lunch yet either.
I tend to not eat for like, hours.
Longest I've gone without eating or drinking anything was 14 hours.
I just don't care about food that much. :/ Especially since I'm not skinny/pretty.

...I'm really bored atm, I've left NL on all day and did my usual salty session with Splatoon earlier.

I just ate lasagna ooo oo. Can anyone help me? I'm new to hacking my town and want to put bamboo in the water next to my bridges but I don't know how many spaces bridges take up on the map. I'm not sure how to place the bamboo..

Sounds like you're going to eat pizza. Huh?

Tons of pizza :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Donated some bells for ya ;)

...I haven't eaten lunch yet either.
I tend to not eat for like, hours.
Longest I've gone without eating or drinking anything was 14 hours.
I just don't care about food that much. :/ Especially since I'm not skinny/pretty.

...I'm really bored atm, I've left NL on all day and did my usual salty session with Splatoon earlier.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL <3 Also, sorry for the late reply >.<
Was talking to my bf and now I have a friend over >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just ate lasagna ooo oo. Can anyone help me? I'm new to hacking my town and want to put bamboo in the water next to my bridges but I don't know how many spaces bridges take up on the map. I'm not sure how to place the bamboo..

Ew. Lasagna :p

But, email me @ traseyunicorndog@gmail.com

No talking about how to hack or helping with hacking on TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How does one even go about hacking?

No talking or helping with hacking on TBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back