☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes!! :O If you need anything, please do let me know! :)
One of the many reasons I haven't bought cards yet lolll

Yep (?・_・`)
(I got lucky with Carmen but I'm not so lucky with everyone else :'D I'm not paying $20+ for freaking Marshal, or $10+ for Erik/Vivian/Fang by themselves)
Also thank you for the offer ☆

Yep (?・_・`)
(I got lucky with Carmen but I'm not so lucky with everyone else :'D I'm not paying $20+ for freaking Marshal, or $10+ for Erik/Vivian/Fang by themselves)
Also thank you for the offer ☆

Yeah >.<
It costs so much for the most wanted characters ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wonder where Raskell is??

Hello Pinky! I wonder that too :( He hasn't been here for a while..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wonder where Raskell is??

Hello Pinky! I wonder that too :( He hasn't been here for a while..

He's disappeared into a parallel universe :eek: (nah jk)

On another note, your shop seems to be doing well Trasey :blush: well done!

Yeah >.<
It costs so much for the most wanted characters ;;

Right?? It's so irritating! People are just greedy :mad:

I finally finished moving Fang, Vivian, Marshal, and Erik to my cycle town x_x NEVER AGAIN LMAO THIS TOOK HOURS
Same for my items D': .. I really don't want to transfer my bells though.. I have 50 million bells sitting in my ABD.. Does anyone know of a super fast way to transfer IGB?)

Last edited:
Right?? It's so irritating! People are just greedy :mad:

I finally finished moving Fang, Vivian, Marshal, and Erik to my cycle town x_x NEVER AGAIN LMAO THIS TOOK HOURS
Same for my items D': .. I really don't want to transfer my bells though.. I have 50 million bells sitting in my ABD.. Does anyone know of a super fast way to transfer IGB?)

Yikes >.< You can use my town's space!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was in the ISU.

ISU?

Yikes >.< You can use my town's space!

Oh gosh I couldn't! I take a really long time looking for maps.. Are you sure?? I don't want to be a bother. D':

...I've been using my brother's 3DS this whole time to transfer stuff, I'm sure he wants it back. He doesn't mind when I do this but even I'm getting sick of using 2 3DS at once @_@

Also @Raskell I hope you're doing alright. ICU can be pretty unnerving. :(

Also if anyone here needs to talk or vent to someone, please send me a PM. I'll be here. If I can do it for my patients, I can do it for my friends/guild members too. ♥

Also if anyone here needs to talk or vent to someone, please send me a PM. I'll be here. If I can do it for my patients, I can do it for my friends/guild members too. ♥
Thank you! :blush:
But, the ICU was on me. Not others. It was my fault, so.

Last edited:
Oh gosh I couldn't! I take a really long time looking for maps.. Are you sure?? I don't want to be a bother. D':

...I've been using my brother's 3DS this whole time to transfer stuff, I'm sure he wants it back. He doesn't mind when I do this but even I'm getting sick of using 2 3DS at once @_@

I really don't mind at all :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! :blush:
But, the ICU was on me. Not others. It was my fault, so.

Still.. we're always here to talk <3

Oh no! I hope you're alright Raskell and recovering well from whatever happened. Wishing you well!

And @SunsetDelta if you need someone else to store stuff at I have a bit of room in my town if you need help :blush:

Oh no! I hope you're alright Raskell and recovering well from whatever happened. Wishing you well!

I overdosed. It's hard to type.

I hope all of you continue the discussions here as it makes Raskell happy! :blush:

Good morning all ★
(I'm just playing Splatoon nothing special)(Rank S is pretty insane tho)
I'd like to work on my town but I've no motivation :(
(that and my bells are still in it)

Good morning all ★
(I'm just playing Splatoon nothing special)(Rank S is pretty insane tho)
I'd like to work on my town but I've no motivation :(
(that and my bells are still in it)

Morning!
If you need any help, just let me know!
I'll be home for the next couple of hours then again later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back