• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night!
Do you like Splatoon as well by any chance? :p

Yooo I frickin LOVE Splatoon! It's the only reason I still have my Wii U! XD

I didn't know you had a job. What do you do if you don't mind me asking?

I work night shifts in a memory care(dementia / Alzheimer's disease) facility :)
(2 nights a week, part-time)

Guys! I have a confession.... I hacked my town this morning. I feel so guilty! I changed my town name and changed the town hall and train station to green

Xme, how could you?! ARREST HER!
Lol, you shouldn't feel guilty, there are A LOT of hacked towns out there. ^-^

Xme, how could you?! ARREST HER!
Lol, you shouldn't feel guilty, there are A LOT of hacked towns out there. ^-^

Hahah, I really do feel like I am a fake or something. I need to change the name again, I named it blackberry but it's too long. When isabell says it she only says blackber :(

Hey it happens. Honestly I wish I could hack my town(or at least be able to have a save data backup)
I don't have a computer, the one I had died on me back in July 2016. ;(
So I envy anyone who has access to a back up in case of corruption.. and those who are able to hack their town. It really makes me jelly :'D

Hey it happens. Honestly I wish I could hack my town(or at least be able to have a save data backup)
So I envy anyone who has access to a back up in case of corruption.. and those who are able to hack their town. It really makes me jelly :'D

Oh yeah having a backup is peace of mind for sure! Thanks for making me feel betters guys <3

Oh yeah having a backup is peace of mind for sure! Thanks for making me feel betters guys <3

How is everyone?

I'm pretty tired :'D work last night was busy but it turned out OK :)

....and I'm about to reset my town again(Gee, Crystal, what else is new?) for like the 103852750th time. :V
Trying to kick out my villagers and transfer my stuff(Erik, Vivian, and Fang. Marshal I can just plot reset for so I'm not worried about him) into my cycle town(unfortunately all their cards are expensive af))

I'm pretty tired :'D work last night was busy but it turned out OK :)

....and I'm about to reset my town again(Gee, Crystal, what else is new?) for like the 103852750th time. :V
Trying to kick out my villagers and transfer my stuff(Erik, Vivian, and Fang. Marshal I can just plot reset for so I'm not worried about him) into my cycle town(unfortunately all their cards are expensive af))

Yikes!! :O If you need anything, please do let me know! :)
One of the many reasons I haven't bought cards yet lolll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back