☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys! I have a confession.... I hacked my town this morning. I feel so guilty! I changed my town name and changed the town hall and train station to green

Xme, how could you?! ARREST HER!
Lol, you shouldn't feel guilty, there are A LOT of hacked towns out there. ^-^

Xme, how could you?! ARREST HER!
Lol, you shouldn't feel guilty, there are A LOT of hacked towns out there. ^-^

Hahah, I really do feel like I am a fake or something. I need to change the name again, I named it blackberry but it's too long. When isabell says it she only says blackber :(

Hey it happens. Honestly I wish I could hack my town(or at least be able to have a save data backup)
I don't have a computer, the one I had died on me back in July 2016. ;(
So I envy anyone who has access to a back up in case of corruption.. and those who are able to hack their town. It really makes me jelly :'D

Hey it happens. Honestly I wish I could hack my town(or at least be able to have a save data backup)
So I envy anyone who has access to a back up in case of corruption.. and those who are able to hack their town. It really makes me jelly :'D

Oh yeah having a backup is peace of mind for sure! Thanks for making me feel betters guys <3

Oh yeah having a backup is peace of mind for sure! Thanks for making me feel betters guys <3

How is everyone?

I'm pretty tired :'D work last night was busy but it turned out OK :)

....and I'm about to reset my town again(Gee, Crystal, what else is new?) for like the 103852750th time. :V
Trying to kick out my villagers and transfer my stuff(Erik, Vivian, and Fang. Marshal I can just plot reset for so I'm not worried about him) into my cycle town(unfortunately all their cards are expensive af))

I'm pretty tired :'D work last night was busy but it turned out OK :)

....and I'm about to reset my town again(Gee, Crystal, what else is new?) for like the 103852750th time. :V
Trying to kick out my villagers and transfer my stuff(Erik, Vivian, and Fang. Marshal I can just plot reset for so I'm not worried about him) into my cycle town(unfortunately all their cards are expensive af))

Yikes!! :O If you need anything, please do let me know! :)
One of the many reasons I haven't bought cards yet lolll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back