☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude if you sold your art for reasonably low prices, I'd say you'd get hella requests for your art c:
Everyone loves your type of art style on this site, so I don't see a reason to not sell it ^^

That's true, people seem to go for digital art. But I think traditional art is worth just as much c:
It'll only take practice to get better with digital art, I'm sure you'll improve ^^

True true, practice makes perfect.. I just feel waaaay more comfortable with traditional.

YES! You're very talented, don't keep it all cooped up in this thread!

Thank you! I plan on to very soon!! ★ (also Disney movies are wonderful ♥)

Digital art is cool in its own way, but you have straight talent to put pencil to paper!

Ahh thank you! ; v ;
Traditional has its own charms. It's more effort, yes, but it's much more satisfactory and worth my time than digital imo. I'd rather waste 10 hours painting something I put blood, sweat, and tears into, than waste 10 hours coloring something with a stylus in front of a computer screen.

Does anyone have a Shampoodle for my new OC? :p

I will be ready to get blonde in an hour or two.

My cycle town has Shampoodle if you still need it! (I time travel a lot in that town)

Last edited:
I do but my shampoodle will be closed by then I think :(

Ah. That sucks! :( No worries though! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. I'm plot scouting and I just got Cookie. Should I reset or keep her? Hm... the struggle is real! :blush:

Ah. That sucks! :( No worries though! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. I'm plot scouting and I just got Cookie. Should I reset or keep her? Hm... the struggle is real! :blush:

Keep! She's in my town and she's so sweet

Keep! She's in my town and she's so sweet

Ah. It's so troubling. I'm literally staring at her plot with Justin. haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

KEEP HER!!!!

She is one of the few dogs I like. Most surely better than Portia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cookie's pretty cute! If you like her, keep her! c:

She is cute! Her birthday is seven days after mine! ooo... she's already growing on me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm keeping Cookie! :blush:

I ended up deleting the OC 'Justin'... I'm thinking of making OCs named... Iggy... Izzy... and maybe a third one? I don't know yet. I just don't want to create random OCs, though.

How do you all think of OCs?

I ended up deleting the OC 'Justin'... I'm thinking of making OCs named... Iggy... Izzy... and maybe a third one? I don't know yet. I just don't want to create random OCs, though.

How do you all think of OCs?

It all starts with either a name or a theme. (I'll use my OC #10, Seraphine, as an example.)

Sometimes it depends on what I'm currently interested in. In Seraphine's case, I was looking up lots of mythological creatures at the time because I love them(still do). The Phoenix caught my eye, and I decided, "Why not have an OC inspired or based off it?" So I got to work, designing her outfit that would fit the theme, her background, etc.

When it came to names.. Sometimes I get stuck for a while, sometimes it hits me instantly. In Seraph's case, it hit me instantly. It's a very warm sounding feminine name(the Phoenix has a bit of feminine traits in Chinese mythology.), and it has the beginning syllables of Phoenix. Seraphine. Phoenix. Her nickname, Seraph, refers to her having wings(since the Phoenix is a bird).

...I guess that's one way of making an OC. There are waaaay more methods(and better ones lol) than this one.
But this method (Theme before Name) is the one I personally use, and it hasn't failed me yet(I have 60 active OCs because of it)

It all starts with either a name or a theme. (I'll use my OC #10, Seraphine, as an example.)

Sometimes it depends on what I'm currently interested in. In Seraphine's case, I was looking up lots of mythological creatures at the time because I love them(still do). The Phoenix caught my eye, and I decided, "Why not have an OC inspired or based off it?" So I got to work, designing her outfit that would fit the theme, her background, etc.

When it came to names.. Sometimes I get stuck for a while, sometimes it hits me instantly. In Seraph's case, it hit me instantly. It's a very warm sounding feminine name(the Phoenix has a bit of feminine traits in Chinese mythology.), and it has the beginning syllables of Phoenix. Seraphine. Phoenix. Her nickname, Seraph, refers to her having wings(since the Phoenix is a bird).

...I guess that's one way of making an OC. There are waaaay more methods(and better ones lol) than this one.
But this method (Theme before Name) is the one I personally use, and it hasn't failed me yet(I have 60 active OCs because of it)

Ah! Thank you! :blush: I'm looking into creating some OCs.

Ok. G'night all! Don't let the bed bugs bite! :)

Morning all! :blush:

My cartridge of AC:NL got damaged from a sibling! :( I'll be getting a new one today! :)

Hello, all!!
Sorry to hear that Raskell :(

Also, I'm thinking of opening a shop in TBT ReTail!!
Any name suggestions?
The only one I can think of is Trasey's Treasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back