☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! Due to a recent event, things in The Miscellaneous will be changed up a bit!
Our GM, Raskell has unfortunately been banned. He will return on Friday, and when he does so he'll transfer title of Guild Master and TBT to me and he'll become a Third Kind. Then he may go on a Bell Tree hiatus/strike.
Any questions? ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Feel free to contact him through Gmail:
irhaskell8@gmail.com

Last edited:
Hi guys! Due to a recent event, things in The Miscellaneous will be changed up a bit!
Our GM, Raskell has unfortunately been banned. He will return on Friday, and when he does so he'll transfer title of Guild Master and TBT to me and he'll become a Third Kind. Then he may go on a Bell Tree hiatus/strike.
Any questions? ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Feel free to contact him through Gmail:
irhaskell8@gmail.com

I, for one, welcome our new adorable pink over-lady. All hail Pink Cotton!

Hey people! I finally got the map I wanted! After like.. 2~3 days of suffering XD I dig the villagers too! :) (they're in my signature)
(Crystal, you better keep your town this time, you indecisive beanhead.)

...On the other hand I feel like **** because of family arguments that I wish I could get away from but I can't. God this week has been awful.. At work, AND at home. The only thing I'm looking forward to is my paycheck and that my Carmen amiibo card will arrive on Friday.
I'm going to bed. Goodnight, everybody. Hopefully tomorrow will be different.

I really don't like resetting maps either...

Also, I've got a bit of a dilemma. I was going to make a forest-themed town, and my layout is okay, but I really wish I could change my name and my town fruit (because I want to grow perfect apples), but I've come so far in Rosevale already and I don't know what to do... help?

If you made a lot of progress, I say don't reset. Sure, the fruit may be different, and the name isn't desirable, but is it really worth removing hours/days/weeks of progress just for those two things?

(Also good morning everybody! Gonna be working on Irisvale today. Maybe I should blog my progress? It sounds kinda fun tbh)

Last edited:
If you made a lot of progress, I say don't reset. Sure, the fruit may be different, and the name isn't desirable, but is it really worth removing hours/days/weeks of progress just for those two things?

(Also good morning everybody! Gonna be working on Irisvale today. Maybe I should blog my progress? It sounds kinda fun tbh)

Yeah, you should blog it!

Hello guys! Guess what pathetic human being just spent 800 TBT on a lousy pink house? It's so cute though... /('._.)\

Last edited:
I really don't like resetting maps either...

Also, I've got a bit of a dilemma. I was going to make a forest-themed town, and my layout is okay, but I really wish I could change my name and my town fruit (because I want to grow perfect apples), but I've come so far in Rosevale already and I don't know what to do... help?
I saw just try your best to work with what you've got ^^ I don't think it's worth losing so much progress, then again I'm not the person to ever reset either. Imo I think the town name is beautiful and suitable for a forest themed town and peaches aren't too bad c:
Hello guys! Guess what pathetic human being just spent 800 TBT on a lousy pink house? It's so cute though... /('._.)\
You have such a good collectable line up tho I would be proud haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back