• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Heyo, here comes dat boy

Pretty Dead Boy

Partially Obscured Life-Form
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Candy
Jayden is dat (not really) special boy! I'm a meme-loving gremlin and le Mayor of Ghost town. I've been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf since 2014, but I restarted my town couple months ago because why not. Here to make friends and achieve stuff like getting golden tools or dream villagers, ya know things we all can do together woot.

If I'm not playing ACNL, I'm most likely playing Pokemon Moon my dude. If I'm not on my 3DS, I'm doing other stuff. I doodle/draw whenever I can and play Overwatch on my friend's PS4. Uhhh... random fact about me! I can shove an entire sandwich in my mouth and eat it in a few bites. I also scarred my friend that night, oops. Can't think of anything else to say, so I look forward to being on the forums.

Yay, WELCOME to the community. I'm just getting back into New Leaf after finally getting over my first town being deleted. Trying to rebuild. Who is your favorite villager?

+ I got Pokemon Sun. :) And Overwatch is life. I'm a Lucio/Ana main. Xbox, though.
If you ever need help or want to chat, HMU

( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

V late response, but thanks for the reply! ; w ;

Ayye, same boat! Hmmm...gotta say Kabuki for me. Ever since I had him as a villager in Animal Crossing (2001), he's warmed up to me and he was also one of my first villagers in town. Wbu? :eek:

Awesome, I main D.va/Mercy but on my friend's PS4. Thanks for the offer as well! C:

Last edited:
Back