• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you use swapdoodle?

Daisy0717

Bells
I haven't gotten on my DS in a long time but I just downloaded Swapdoodle and it's adorable! Does anyone use it and want to trade notes?

Well, I wanted to! But the only person I'd probably do it with is my boyfriend and he won't download it lol. But it's really cute and fun.

It's sitting on my Home Menu untouched. :p
Probably gonna try it one of these days. :)

I used to before my 3DS broke. Hopefully it'll still be around when I got it fixed/get a new one.

I liked Swapnote a lot better. Swapdoodle tries hard to replicate what Swapnote did quite well, but having to pay for the extra features are a big turnoff for me. The fact they are keeping Swapnote alive on its deathbed to send notes over StreetPass instead of bringing that over to Swapdoodle was a very much a missed opportunity.

I haven't tried swapdoodle but I used swapnote SO much!! I loved it! Sending weird drawings to my friends was my life. xD Then Nintendo took away spotpass for it so then it became virtually worthless cause I don't have that many people close to me playing 3DSs for streetpass to be worth it. Sucked very much. After that, I saw this and decided to skip it, thinking it was the same thing.

I downloaded it, but I don't know anyone else who uses it. It also seems silly to have to pay for things like extra paper designs and different colored pens.

I used swapnote a lot during 2012-2013 but I don't have anyone from my old roster plus my new friend roster isn'the very active so I don't really use it anymore

i love swapdoodle! me n my sister both downloaded it and sent a few notes to each other its fun.

11 y/o me would have loved this when i was a social butterfly on my 3DS but now i have no friends lol

Back