Ello everyone! I'm Mayor Summer and Cribbet is my town >^^<

OoMayorSummeroO

beautiful disaster
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
hello everyone!!! I'm new and have had ACNL since Xmas of 2016...so I've only been at it a year. Now, originally my daughter received the 3DS and game from my husband and I as a gift...but I'm a gamer as well and she and I kinda made ACNL like "our" thing. So I named the major after her...and we take turns playing as Mayor, and the other 2 Hooman villagers (Autumn and Oliver). The town was named after a word my daughter made up..."Cribbet"! She started using the word Cribbet as a baby lol and used it as a reference to size.."mom can I have a tiny Cribbet sized strawberry?"

I don't know why it took me SO LONG to discover this lil community, but I am so glad I did!!! We are ACNL lovers to the bone and am so glad to find like minded peoples. I'm wary about sharing FCs cause the one time we did we had some German chick come in and raid our town (I truly believe if raping our poor lil villagers was possible she would've!!!) and since then I've been cautious...but wishing to make some real friends to trAde codes with because isn't visiting and sharing with one another and their towns kinda a huge part of the game?!? Anyways...just wanted to pop in and say hi, so...."hi!" >^^<

Hello and welcome! I've been playing AC:NL since its release in the summer of 2013 now and love seeing more people love and cherish the game like I do. ^^ If you ever need any help or in-game items, you know where I'm at! :p Hopefully I'll see you around!

Back