• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you a Belieber (Justin Bieber Fan = Belieber)?

Are You A Belieber?

• Total voters
I've never really liked him. His voice irritates me.
Yes, his new music is far more superior than his old stuff, but he still rubs me the wrong way. Especially when he did that DUI thing and the peeing in the mop bucket incident.

I wouldn't say I like him or hate him but I like the message of some of his new songs, particularly the one with Major Lazer.

Man that's a name I haven't heard in ages... bad publicity really is publicity all the same isn't it. Is he even still a thing anymore?

Yeah I don't care for his music.

I'm a fan for sure, his album purpose was amazing and i loved every song, though i cant agree that his christmas album is better than grande's.

Grande is just, too good ugh i actually love her

Definitely a fan. His songs are really good if you listen to more of his discography. I recommend listening to Believe Acoustic, Journals (preferably Roller Coaster and Swap It Out), and Mark My Words, No Pressure and Life Is Worth Living from his latest album.

Only five people on this site have admitted that they're Justin Bieber fans. Pitiful. .-.

Not a fan of him myself, but I think it's great how he managed to make the opinion that a certain generation had of him do a complete u-turn when his new music came out. I know people that hated his guts five years ago that were some of the first in line to get tickets to his gig last year

He's good at singing, and it's cool how big he's become. But I don't listend to him. I've never really understood what's so special about him.. x'D

I'm the biggest Belieber the the world has ever seen! BAAAAAABY!

I'm kidding! RELAX! Bieber's an idiot.

Last edited:
Back