• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Town Layouts?

forestyne

Finally Left.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
October Birthstone (Opal)
Flea
Right, so today I just got a new copy of Let's Go To The City (City Folk) for the Wii. My old game and town was completely lost, so I'm starting fresh and I've just been resetting again and again because everything's too far spaced out (and I haven't liked any of the villagers). Are you guys happy with your town layouts? Is it completely randomised in terms of placement or are there a certain amount of layouts (like New Leaf)?

It's about my 4th reset in a row now and a future in a perfect town is looking very meek ;-;

Not really answering your question, but while I've only played New Leaf (and Wild World for like 2 seconds) I've seen a bunch of videos of City Folk. I'm not familiar with the inner workings of decorative objects there but I do like that there's a bit more variety in scenery. I like the the cliff in the middle of town and the beaches. But I think you're right that it's a bit more spaced out than New Leaf's maps.

Last edited:
Back