• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

can my sweet Bella plot here?

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Bells
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
Been plotting for a bit
She has moved here the last one left and some few other places but not where I want
So I'm wondering if I put the path wrong or can she still be there???
Tips?
FB_IMG_1486142658480.jpg

Not sure what is to the right but if there's nothing then it should be all good! To be sure, try building a fountain there. If Isabelle allows it, then you should be fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw I love those rainbow paths!

Not sure what is to the right but if there's nothing then it should be all good! To be sure, try building a fountain there. If Isabelle allows it, then you should be fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw I love those rainbow paths!

I can't see if a fountain fits there because I'm plotting and there nothing to the right just flowers which I don't mind
But I think I am fine because in the left it's Julia house and I made it exactly the same but 2 space apart in side (like path shows) so there is space :/

And thanks they are my favorite path

Oh but still can't because I'm plotting but I think it's good
It's just to be patient even though I been here 3 hours...

Oh you don't have to actually build it. Just see if Isabelle agrees. But if you're sure, then that's good! :)

I second this.

You can TT back to the previous day to build the fountain (to test) if a villager house would fit there. It's up to you though. Keep in mind you can only have a total of 3 villager houses/pwps in a single acre. Goodluck

Last edited:
I second this.

You can TT back to the previous day to build the fountain (to test)if a villager house would fit there. It's up to you though. Goodluck

I feel like this will be dangerous to do :/ plus I can't time travel it's the year 2017 challenge town I'm doing for this town

I feel like this will be dangerous to do :/ plus I can't time travel it's the year 2017 challenge town I'm doing for this town

Oh okay, I didn't know that's for the challenge town! Hope she finally goes there. But to answer your first statement, it's perfectly safe to move back as long you haven't loaded your mayor file yet for the day. I've been doing that whenever I want to edit my paths.

Oh okay, I didn't know that's for the challenge town! Hope she finally goes there. But to answer your first statement, it's perfectly safe to move back as long you haven't loaded your mayor file yet for the day. I've been doing that whenever I want to edit my paths.
Ohok thanks
I guess I should have plan better
well now I know for other towns but I'm good with my 3 towns :p

Apparently I've heard it works better if you circle exactly the area you want the new house to be in. If I were you I'd try closing up that small gap on the top left. Either way, you're gonna have to TT back a day without saving I'm afraid :p

Back