CLOSED

I thought it would be price-wise on the same tier as the dark egg, but it's reallly eggceding my eggspectations.
although Easter did just end so inflation is up. I might be right anyways and it could level out around 4k.

I guess. :eek:

Hope the price stays at a low range.
It doesn't seem there are eggs that exceed 6000 TBT atm, so maybe this one won't either.

Last edited:
Hey so, completely hypothetical question here: which do you think would sell for more bells, the kirby egg or the chao egg? Also when would be the best time to sell said egg? asking for a friend

Honestly I don't really think there'll be much of a gap between them, but after a few weeks who knows.

Also the galaxy eggs are inflating yooo hurry and sell before the spike ends o;

Mini Egg-Update For Scalpers and Collectors Until I Finish the Actual Update

easterEggGalaxy.png
Galaxy Easter Egg
Sales: 8000, 5800 (7000 trade value), 8500
Average (pure): 7433
Average (trade): 7833

easterEggZen.png
Zen Easter Egg
Sales: n/a

easterEggChao.png
Chao Easter Egg
Sales: 1000, 1500
Average: 1250

easterEggKirby.png
Kirby Easter Egg
Sales: 1000, 1000
Average: 1000

easterEggPoptart.png
Poptart Easter Egg
Sales: 400, 450, 500
Average: 450

this will be updated frequently

Last edited:
Chao 1500
Kirby 1000
Poptart 400

Oh btw, I sold the galaxy egg for 5.8k but plus art worth 1.2k so...sort of 7k ;;

Kirby egg went for 1k plus mother's day carnation and peach so...kinda 1915k

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also sold a flea for 100

Last edited:
Oh btw, I sold the galaxy egg for 5.8k but plus art worth 1.2k so...sort of 7k ;;

Kirby egg went for 1k plus mother's day carnation and peach so...kinda 1915k

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also sold a flea for 100

Honestly I don't know how to take into account trades since it's not really pure tbt being exchanged in them, so it's technically not 7k if that makes sense

I'll attach a note tho

Honestly I don't know how to take into account trades since it's not really pure tbt being exchanged in them, so it's technically not 7k if that makes sense

I'll attach a note tho

Oh yeah, that's a good idea

Thaanks

Well... eggs are pretty cheap/normal during most easters, but after it's all over the eggflation is usually really bad, typically in the thousands. Make sure you get the eggs you want asap before they all inflate again this year!

Also I've been collecting data over the past few weeks! After easter chaos is over expect a huge update to the guide! INCLUDING FLEAS uwu

I'd say the opposite, i think they're usually inflated immediately and drop over the week or two after the event, usually by quite a lot...

Bought a Chao egg for 1060!

Sold a flea for 150.

Back