CLOSED

I'm sensing that the cyan house might go down in value, given how many people are cheaply getting rid of them. It seems that no one is buying them at market price.

Yeah! Geez, I remember when apples and peaches costed no less than a thousand tbt and the cyan house (the cheapest of the 6) was like 900 tbt way before. Now the prices are dropping like crazy; it's probably because less people come here nowadays so barely anyone is buying them at high prices. At least more people get the chance to afford these collectibles! o:

Sold a Cherry for 45 TBT. :)

Also I had sold a Leif collectible for 75 TBT before, not sure if I had mentioned this before but yeah i had sold him.

Last edited:
Yeah! Geez, I remember when apples and peaches costed no less than a thousand tbt and the cyan house (the cheapest of the 6) was like 900 tbt way before. Now the prices are dropping like crazy; it's probably because less people come here nowadays so barely anyone is buying them at high prices. At least more people get the chance to afford these collectibles! o:

I remember that too! Oh man, the apple price craze was insane last year or so. I think another reason is that TBT is harder to get for newer members because of the welcome bells being gone. That's why you tend to see older members with the expensive collectibles.

I remember that too! Oh man, the apple price craze was insane last year or so. I think another reason is that TBT is harder to get for newer members because of the welcome bells being gone. That's why you tend to see older members with the expensive collectibles.

honestly I think it's a good thing that the prices are going down! With tbt as difficult as it is to get that means more people can afford the collectibles they want. :)

honestly I think it's a good thing that the prices are going down! With tbt as difficult as it is to get that means more people can afford the collectibles they want. :)

Absolutely! I'm happy too! I'm kinda done with the rich peeps monopolizing the market. That's why when you see the high priced collectibles not selling, I get happy for the poorer folk. Good things are happening!!

Absolutely! I'm happy too! I'm kinda done with the rich peeps monopolizing the market. That's why when you see the high priced collectibles not selling, I get happy for the poorer folk. Good things are happening!!

Yes, I'm happy the prices are going down too! I legit just bought a Mori from Bcat for 200 TBT. The market price is 2k at the lowest! The amount of collectibles being gifted for free to those who wanted them most was surprisingly high during the restocks as well. It's so nice to see members who ordinarily couldn't get any good collectibles have a nice house or fruit in their sidebar. :blush:

Lol, why the "D:"? Anyway, I agree. It's very nice to see prices that aren't so ridiculously high.
Oh I put the "D:" as to represent a surprised emoticon. :p
Sorry if it confused you. :p
Anyways yeah it's good to see it. I had sold a Choco Cake for 111 TBT once and I'm hoping it'll drop the Choco Cake price hard. :)

Oh I put the "D:" as to represent a surprised emoticon. :p
Sorry if it confused you. :p
Anyways yeah it's good to see it. I had sold a Choco Cake for 111 TBT once and I'm hoping it'll drop the Choco Cake price hard. :)

I hope so. I paid 250 TBT for mine only because the seller was selling her collectibles for half the minimum market price. It's one of my favorite collectibles and I want other people to enjoy them as well. :)

I hope so. I paid 250 TBT for mine only because the seller was selling her collectibles for half the minimum market price. It's one of my favorite collectibles and I want other people to enjoy them as well. :)

tbh I would've just given you the mori since it was a gift to me, I just reaaaallllyyy wanted that chocolate cake back. But anyways: hopefully selling it to you for so low combined with all the mori restocked will cause the price of them to drop drastically and more people can get them!

tbh I would've just given you the mori since it was a gift to me, I just reaaaallllyyy wanted that chocolate cake back. But anyways: hopefully selling it to you for so low combined with all the mori restocked will cause the price of them to drop drastically and more people can get them!

Trust me, after missing all the restocks I was itching to buy something. The price was very cheap compared to the market price. Besides, I got to help you buy a collectible you wanted as well. It's all good!

This is such a pleasure. D:
It's nice to see collectible prices drop down. :)

It may be a great advantage because we all love collectibles, as we want to own plenty. Even I don't want you guys to be starving of collectibles. I got my sidebar of apples, some have a complete collection of birthstones, and some have staff-handed awards as collectibles.

While lower prices are better for the buyer's side, they can be a disadvantage on the seller's side. Some users (like me) only sell their collectibles to make more TBT bells. When prices are lower, they can't make as much TBT as they wish. So I am happy for you guys to get rarer collectibles a lot easier, but it's a pain for me because I want to get back up to the 5-digit numbers of TBT Bells.

Now if I had a choice between selling collectibles at a price lower than the shop's price (i.e. sell a toy hammer for 750 TBT) or keeping it, I would rather keep the collectibles.

It may be a great advantage because we all love collectibles, as we want to own plenty. Even I don't want you guys to be starving of collectibles. I got my sidebar of apples, some have a complete collection of birthstones, and some have staff-handed awards as collectibles.

While lower prices are better for the buyer's side, they can be a disadvantage on the seller's side. Some users (like me) only sell their collectibles to make more TBT bells. When prices are lower, they can't make as much TBT as they wish. So I am happy for you guys to get rarer collectibles a lot easier, but it's a pain for me because I want to get back up to the 5-digit numbers of TBT Bells.

Now if I had a choice between selling collectibles at a price lower than the shop's price (i.e. sell a toy hammer for 750 TBT) or keeping it, I would rather keep the collectibles.

Of course, it makes sense that the seller would want to make a lot more TBT from their collectible than they bought it for. However, take me for instance. I want to buy collectibles, not sell. The prices are discouraging to me because I can't afford them and neither can most of the other members.

Of course, it makes sense that the seller would want to make a lot more TBT from their collectible than they bought it for. However, take me for instance. I want to buy collectibles, not sell. The prices are discouraging to me because I can't afford them and neither can most of the other members.

I was hoping that some of the richer members (those with 20,000 TBT or more) would buy my toy hammer or other rare collectibles, but I don't know if they would want to buy my collectibles.

I was hoping that some of the richer members (those with 20,000 TBT or more) would buy my toy hammer or other rare collectibles, but I don't know if they would want to buy my collectibles.

I feel like a lot of richer members aren't as active compared to the number of newer (more poorer) members which is why they don't buy. Or the older member already have the collectibles they want. That's probably it too.

I think the problem is the richer members either already have Toy Hammers or don't want to part with their TBT. I wish you luck, though! You don't even realize how much I appreciate the Apple you gave me. It was the only fruit I didn't have and I was feeling super discouraged because I kept missing the restocks. Thank you. :)

I see both sides of this seller vs buyer price debate. (believe me, I was a bit of a scalper right after easter)

But personally I feel like the difficulty of tbt to come by combined with the price of collectibles makes this a very rough market for buyers. Especially those of us who aren't super tbt rich.

I feel like a lot of richer members aren't as active compared to the number of newer (more poorer) members which is why they don't buy. Or the older member already have the collectibles they want. That's probably it too.

You are right about that. But there are some active ones like what I described that don't have the toy hammer. I won't be sending PMs, asking if they are interested into buying my collectibles, but I would hope to sell my toy hammer soon. But for now, it stays in my inventory until someone asks for mine for a reasonable price.

Back