CLOSED

I just wanted to express appreciation to Lucanosa for all the hard work that goes into maintaining this guide ❤️
If I have an item to sell or wish to buy, I use it regularly and really appreciate it!
Just for the record, I'm sure everyone's aware that I recently auctioned off a complete set of house letters for 18,000 TBT's
I purposely sold them low (meaning less than the guide prices) because I wanted to offer members a chance to acquire some collectables that are extremely hard to find :rolleyes: (In addition, there are not likely to be many buyers with that kind of bellage) ;)
I am cleaning out a little bit of my overstock of collectables for the same reason. Personally, I like to have and will keep one of each Collectible of the ones I like. (I don't collect the eggs or pokeball for example) I also will not sell Collectibles which were gifted to me (without explicit permission) ... if at all.
I am now going to throw up an auction for my extra Star Wand using similar pricing.
Thanks again for maintaining this guide!
Oops ... PS ... I will never sell my Weird Doll!
❤️

Thank you for your kind words! It really means a lot to me. Regardless to what anyone says, I do work very hard to keep as many prices up and accurate as possible, and to make sure the "average" and the range are as up to date as I can get. While I'm still slowly updating this again, I was actually going to ask you how you wanted me to put in your house auction? :confused: Considering they were all sold as a set, is there a price you had in mind that you considered each to be valued as when they were sold? Would you like me to include a note in the houses section that a full set sold for that amount? Maybe someone else could pitch an idea too if you have one on how to include odd-ball sales in my sheets and the OP.

Thank you again!

Hmmm ... lol ... I guess I did make a bit of a problem for recording prices! Heh heh :rolleyes:
What I did was add the prices together and try to determine what the least amount I could accept for selling the set, in case I only received one bid (which is exactly what happened)
Perhaps making a category titled "set" and recording the selling price as a set is the best solution ... there could conceivably be other sets sold that way, like the birthstone, or feathers etc.
Thanks again ❤️

Just dropping by! Keep up the great work! I hope you don't let a few post discourage you. I'm sure many people appreciate the work you do but they might not express it as often!

A suggestion for collectibles that are not sold often (ie, pokeballs, pinwheels, yellow houses, etc) could be to put a note of when it was last sold. I always had a problem with pricing rare collectibles in the guide because if the last time it was sold was a year ago, that price is not really accurate since there were more active users back then which meant more bell circulation. However, I can't just change the price to reflect my thinking/analysis so I ended up putting a note under the collectibles of the last sale so buyers/sellers can see and use that to generate whatever pricing they want to sell/buy at.

I also do a similar thing when the high/low price is an auction sale. I'll make a note under the collectible.

Hope that helps a bit. [:

I bought a Mori for 3890!

Up ^

Struggling with​ irl bs and my bloody family so please be patient with the update tempted to dump this all on pandapples ngl

mini update: added notes saying the flea and ball prices aren't real to the OP

Wait so if they aren't real then why are they there? I'm missing something.

UPDATE!
6/12

- The addition of Leif
- Update to Google Sheets (the addition of values with links to the threads the sales took place in)
- Update to the actual guide data
- Fixed the pokeball and flea prices (so y'all wouldn't be so #triggered)

Due to irl circumstances and the fact that I don't come on here as much, this won't be updated as frequently.​

Last edited:
Back